Who should be the Starting RB for the rest of the season? (1 Viewer)

Who should start at RB

• Mike Bell

Votes: 37 23.6%
  • Pierre Thomas

Votes: 87 55.4%
  • Lynell Hamilton

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Reggie Bush

Votes: 27 17.2%

• Total voters
I think both Bell and Thomas should start on various weeks, with the hotter back getting the most touches. They're both very solid. Reggie is the change up.

Thomas 20-25 carries, Bell 5-8 carries, Bush 5 carries. Its hard for me to beleive that some think Bell is a better back than Thomas. it's so glaringly obvious that Thomas is better.

i voted hamilton just to skew the poll.

starter means nothing in this offense.

Why can't we just be happy that for the first time if we have an injury at running back we have a couple of people that can come in and do the job. It's rare for a running back to go through a whole year without an injury of some sort, maybe not serious but something. We have the luxury of when one of our backs gets a little dinged up we can sit him to prevent further injury. This is such a valuable luxury to have, we are blessed.:ezbill:

Thomas 20-25 carries, Bell 5-8 carries, Bush 5 carries. Its hard for me to beleive that some think Bell is a better back than Thomas. it's so glaringly obvious that Thomas is better.

These are the same numbers I came up with though Thomas will rush between 15-18 not 20-25 carries per game.

Bush will be a non-factor in the running game however he will get his touches.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom