Who should be the Super Bowl XLIV halftime act? (2 Viewers)

How about no one? They all blow. I don't want to hear some mangled montage of songs.

Can we just play football?

How about no one? They all blow. I don't want to hear some mangled montage of songs.

Can we just play football?
everyone loves an act... how about we get the gal in your avatar? Maybe she'll entertain us all with a wardrobe malfunction or 2

I'd go with Metallica. Don't think it will happen though.

I like the idea of Nickleback or Green Day. But please, anyone but a Jackson. I loved MJ and admire his work, but the past two weeks have been enough already.

I saw them in Mandeville a couple weeks ago. I'm not particular to ska music, but I really liked them. :9:

Glad we could entertain you. We'll be back on July 24th.

P.S. We don't consider ourselves a ska band...7 Piece rock band with horns. We call it "Powerhouse Rock". But we were a ska band about 5 years ago...;-)

Suprised no one has mentioned Cowboy Mouth yet LOL.... I dont get how so many people think they are so great and so many people want them to perform at the dome on gamedays... LOL.. Thanks but no thanks...

I'm sick of all the "classic" has-been acts that they have been putting on. Let the next generation's music get recognized. Let's see some acts from the 90s, 00s instead of the 60s, 70s and 80s.

Elroy Preston, Dontcha know no good!

What would Dave Matthews Band perform?? They really don't have any cross-generational anthems, not even Ants Marching. The only thing that may work would be their version of All Along the Watchtower. I'm a pretty big DMB fan, but this is a terrible suggestion by Fox. They may be one of the biggest touring bands of all time, but they're still a very niche group.

because it would a draw...jackson 5 reunion with janet jackson singing in MJ's place. would be kinda cool and only do jackson 5 tunes.

there is something to having more CURRENT bands...but they are trying to make it user friendly...they should SQUISH bands and do variety of crossovers with their respective material.

J5 and Maroon 5...metallica and garth brooks...stuff like that...

As annual football boredom ensues, here's a new question: who do you think should be this year's Super Bowl halftime show?

An article on FoxSports proposed the following as ideas:

-Eagles
-Bon Jovi
-Black Eyed Peas
-Elton John
-Dave Matthews Band
-Jimmy Buffett
-Eric Clapton
-Garth Brooks
-Mariah Carey
-Beyonce

Out of those, I peronally like the Eagles or Bon Jovi, but I would propose adding Zeppelin to consideration.
How about Alpa Chino?

Attachments

• bootysweatmyspace.jpg
    bootysweatmyspace.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 80

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom