Who should be the Super Bowl XLIV halftime act? (2 Viewers)

If the game is on FOX the Eagles won't do it. Henley hates Rupert Murdoch and FOX.

They were gonna perform 2 years ago when Petty did it (thats when the Long Road Out of Eden album came out). They were talking with the NFL to play at halftime but when they found out it was on FOX they backed out.

What i am an Eagles (BAND!) fan. :idunno: I'd love to see my favorite band perform at halftime during a Saints superbowl victory!

Dream Theater Edit: Sophandros beat me to it, but Dream Theater would play one song that would take up the entire halftime show and rock everyone's face off.

Dream Theater Edit: Sophandros beat me to it, but Dream Theater would play one song that would take up the entire halftime show and rock everyone's face off.

and the song would still be going on well into the fourth quarter!

i like the garth brooks suggestion, but would be happier if it was george strait. i'm tired of old rock music.

During last year's broadcast, Springsteen was asked who should be next and he said Cold Play. Good enough for me.

halftime shows has been pretty boring lately...i dont even watch em anymore. honestly i dont even know what's considered good music now a days. how about a magic show or something?? or a two act play? something different. why does it have to be music? how bout the NFL and the UFC join up and put a couple of matches on during halftime...that would be awesome!

since the saints will be in it -- why not the Neville Brothers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom