who should get a PS4 next?? (1 Viewer)

who will it be

• Total voters
On the other hand, the XBox One can serve as more convenient media device since you can route your cable through it. So, you can watch Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, regular TV, game, etc. through the XBox system and never have to bother changing the output on your TV.

Sony is offering a new service which has up to 100+ regular tv channels and cloud based DVR storage for about half the price of cable and no contracts...it also plays all of the streaming apps

at the very least, i may try it for a month or so to see if we can get rid of cable

Serious question. Looking to buy a game console. Now, my son has Xbox 1 and Xbox, but I'm hearing PS4 is better. Any truth to this? I haven't played video games in years but I'm really wanting to get back into playing Madden. Miss it. Help please.

If you just want to play Madden, it doesn't really matter what system you get. Any reason you can't just play on your Son's?

That's a lot to shell out to just play one game.

Otherwise, I prefer the PS4 controller and I like that they're automatically rechargeable batteries. One less thing to worry about.

my batteries don't do this

Not on their own. Sheesh.

I mean, I don't have to buy a pack of rechargeable AA's to put in there. They're already in there.. still gotta plug it in. :angryrazz:

I guess I forgot the words "comes with" after automatically.

Sony is offering a new service which has up to 100+ regular tv channels and cloud based DVR storage for about half the price of cable and no contracts...it also plays all of the streaming apps

at the very least, i may try it for a month or so to see if we can get rid of cable

Sounds interesting, but I guess I'd have to buy a few more PS4s if I was going to use it to get rid of Direct TV.

Sounds interesting, but I guess I'd have to buy a few more PS4s if I was going to use it to get rid of Direct TV.

Could the PS TV mirror it to other TV's? Still, it would be difficult to get the cost benefit in a short time frame.

If you just want to play Madden, it doesn't really matter what system you get. Any reason you can't just play on your Son's?

That's a lot to shell out to just play one game.

Otherwise, I prefer the PS4 controller and I like that they're automatically rechargeable batteries. One less thing to worry about.
Yeah, he's addicted :hihi: It would be like taking a crackhead's rock away from him. :covri:

Seriously, want to throw my own console in my cpu room. I'll get into war games, too... just missing me some Madden.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom