Who should I be pulling for this Sat. (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Am relatively new to the NFL.

Out of the 4 teams playing this Saturday, who needs to Win/Loose to setup the Saints?

Thanks in advance.

My hope is to have a AFCCG of Browns v Ravens with Browns winning, Saints v Rams in the NFCCG with (obviously) Saints winning which will set up a Saints kicking the Browns butts in the Superbowl.

My hope is to have a AFCCG of Browns v Ravens with Browns winning, Saints v Rams in the NFCCG with (obviously) Saints winning which will set up a Saints kicking the Browns butts in the Superbowl.

If we make it I hope the Browns don't. Based on their fanbase and history I would pull for them against anyone but us.

If we make it I hope the Browns don't. Based on their fanbase and history I would pull for them against anyone but us.

I agree. told my Dad, how ironic would it be to face a historically bad Browns team in the SB, playing against an all-time great in Brees. The story sounds a little too familiar to our SB journey, and I would be very nervous about that game.

Am relatively new to the NFL.

Out of the 4 teams playing this Saturday, who needs to Win/Loose to setup the Saints?

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to a world of madness! I also agree what Zack Lee said. Are you a new Saints fan too? I'm curious what has you interested in the NFL.

Welcome to a world of madness! I also agree what Zack Lee said. Are you a new Saints fan too? I'm curious what has you interested in the NFL.

Am a life long BYU fan thus followed Taysom here.

Someone in another post was talking about the upcoming draft and no QB's for the Saints.
How cool would it be to draft Zach Wilson in behind Taysom??..

I am going to dissent here and say I'd rather the Packers than the Rams even though we'd play the Rams at home. Our one glaring weakness is protecting against interior pass rush and the Rams have the greatest interior pass rusher of the past 10 years still playing at a high level (Aaron Donald). The rest of their defense is legit, too.

I would say in the AFC we want a Browns/Bills AFCCG.

My last caveat re: any of this is no team makes a conference championship game by accident so whatever team we face will be a darned good team.

When Taysom's time is up here are you done with Saints or do you think you'll be hanging around for a while? Also if he some how fell to us in the draft, I wouldn't mind snagging up Wilson.

I'm going to say it doesn't really matter. I think Green Bay would be the toughest out right now, but they aren't invulnerable. The Rams, the way they are playing right now, could be just as difficult. For the AFC I really want to see either the Browns or Bills. They are the only two teams I would like to see win one other than the Saints and if we ended up losing to them I wouldn't be heartbroken about it.

One funny thing, my Aunt is a huge Saints fan & her husband is a Browns lifer. It would be awesome to watch a Superbowl with them.

The AFC does not matter until we hopefully make the Super Bowl.

You can root for the Rams so that if we win we get the NFC Championship at home next week.

But really, all that matters is a Saints win. Anything else is gravy.

Putting my conspiracy theory foil hat on, bare with me:

If the Rams win, I don't think the NFL and Goodell are interested in that rematch with all the talk going back to officiating. So instead, they'll give Tom Brady the calls and they will just say it's just what it is.

If Greenbay wins, I think the NFL would rather see the Saints at Greenbay because New Orleans draws better ratings. So although I would be more confident against the Rams in New Orleans, I like our chance for fair officiating if GB wins.

I’d take a revenge game with the Rams and an average Goff over going to GB in the cold. I know the Rams defense is good but I think we could outscore them. AFC I really don’t care lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom