Who should I start? (1 Viewer)

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score

Lucketty

Reaction score
Hmm... I like Manningham against a Washington D that has given up all kinds of big plays. I wouldn't want to roll the dice on Welker getting the Revis treatment without Moss around. Welker usually gets his, I just don't see the ceiling being as high and I like Manningham's opportunities.

So I don't have to start another thread, anyone have thoughts on picking two of three: Brandon Lloyd@KC, Andre Johnson@Philly, Matt Forte@DET. Incremental yardage ESPN league.

OP
Saints 4 life

Saints 4 life

⚜ Falcons Suck ⚜
Reaction score
Hmm... I like Manningham against a Washington D that has given up all kinds of big plays. I wouldn't want to roll the dice on Welker getting the Revis treatment without Moss around. Welker usually gets his, I just don't see the ceiling being as high and I like Manningham's opportunities.

So I don't have to start another thread, anyone have thoughts on picking two of three: Brandon Lloyd@KC, Andre Johnson@Philly, Matt Forte@DET. Incremental yardage ESPN league.
Yup, I'm kinda leaning towards starting Manningham over Welker.

TheRealJRad

The Artist Formerly Known as AgentJRad
Staff member
Tech-Admin
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You could make an argument for Floyd over Manningham, but it's a wash, imo.

Dre is a must start, I'd lean a little more towards Forte, but he's boom or bust. Stability would say start Lloyd, ceiling, Forte.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom