Who should I start? (1 Viewer)

Hmm... I like Manningham against a Washington D that has given up all kinds of big plays. I wouldn't want to roll the dice on Welker getting the Revis treatment without Moss around. Welker usually gets his, I just don't see the ceiling being as high and I like Manningham's opportunities.

So I don't have to start another thread, anyone have thoughts on picking two of three: Brandon Lloyd@KC, Andre Johnson@Philly, Matt Forte@DET. Incremental yardage ESPN league.

Hmm... I like Manningham against a Washington D that has given up all kinds of big plays. I wouldn't want to roll the dice on Welker getting the Revis treatment without Moss around. Welker usually gets his, I just don't see the ceiling being as high and I like Manningham's opportunities.

So I don't have to start another thread, anyone have thoughts on picking two of three: Brandon Lloyd@KC, Andre Johnson@Philly, Matt Forte@DET. Incremental yardage ESPN league.
Yup, I'm kinda leaning towards starting Manningham over Welker.

You could make an argument for Floyd over Manningham, but it's a wash, imo.

Dre is a must start, I'd lean a little more towards Forte, but he's boom or bust. Stability would say start Lloyd, ceiling, Forte.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom