Who should start at Offensive Line Thursday vs. Ravens (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I highly doubt Armstead will play in an effort to rest whatever ailment he's dealing with. I would like to see Barnes start to see what he has left in the tank.

LT ----- Hills
LG ---- Turner
C ----- Unger
RG---- Barnes
RT---- Peat (This is more of his natural position and I'm tired of seeing Strief get abused)

I'd like to see them start like this... But not with Drew playing at all!!
Terron shouldn't even dress to play so give the start to Hills. I feel as though if Peat is going to be moved to LG, he needs to be given some playing time there before Week 1. Unger needs to get use to having Peat on his left not his right and get some "time on task" with Turner. Strief is important to start at RT as I have no doubt that he'll be starting there this season.

LT- Hills
LG- Peat
C- Unger
RG- Turner
RT- Strief

Here are my choices to start the game on the OL Thursday night. Let's see what these guys can do against better competition. What better way to evaluate in game conditions....

LT- Joe Cheeks
LG- Kalif Barnes
C- Jack Allen
RG- Landon Turner
RT- Andrus Peat

Probably like you, me... you got any other tall friends?

I highly doubt Armstead will play in an effort to rest whatever ailment he's dealing with. I would like to see Barnes start to see what he has left in the tank.

LT ----- Hills
LG ---- Turner
C ----- Unger
RG---- Barnes
RT---- Peat (This is more of his natural position and I'm tired of seeing Strief get abused)

I like this lineup. I think Peat should be backing up or starting at Tackle. Lelito and Turner can comoete at one guard spot and Barnes can hold the fort at the other it would equal a more veteram group of lineman with Unger , Barnes and Strief at one end and an injection of youth on the other with Armstead and Lelito/ Turner.

Oline is weak as it is. Armstead and Unger are your best players. You keep them off the field. If they get injured it just goes from bad to catastrophic.

Armstead - Peat - Unger - Turner - Strief

Payton wants to see the 1st team execute before the season begins, I think this is our best chance of having a decent O line. Peat should benefit from being between two pro bowl caliber players. If Turner can come on strong at RG, this group could potentially get some chemistry going. Neither Lelito or Kelemente have done enough to inspire confidence so might as well give the rookie a shot.

It would also make sense to rest Armstead due to the injury in which case they should play whoever we have as its currently very unclear who our backup OT will be with Peat relegated to guard.

Make Peat (LG) and Turner (RG)

Start the regular season Armstead, Peat , Unger,Turner,Strief

Hope that Strief can get you through another season and go draft a tackle in Round 1 next year

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom