Who should start at RG to begin the season? (1 Viewer)

Who should start at RG to begin the season?

• Lelito

Votes: 12 21.1%
  • Kelemete

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • Turner

Votes: 18 31.6%
  • Cheek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Barnes

Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Other (FA)

Votes: 8 14.0%

• Total voters

JRTrump

Veteran
Reaction score
1. Lelito
2. Kelemete
3. Turner
4. Cheek
5. Barnes
6. Other

My vote goes for Turner. He has the most potential and is the lesser of the evils. My second choice would be Barnes or FA signing just because I think Lelito and Kelemete aren't the answer. What do you all think?

OP

JRTrump

Veteran
Reaction score
Warning: If anyone says Lelito and is not directly related to him, it will be hard for me to ever take you seriously...

Chuck McGill Esq.

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Warning: If anyone says Lelito and is not directly related to him, it will be hard for me to ever take you seriously...
LOL. I actually think Lelito should start, but Turner or Barnes should take over after they are completely acclimated with the offense.

Swampy Saint

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
ha ha. Nice one.

I'll go with Barnes.

It doesn't appear that Turner is ready yet. I haven't seen him with the one's in any preseason game.

OP

JRTrump

Veteran
Reaction score
LOL. I actually think Lelito should start, but Turner or Barnes should take over after they are completely acclimated with the offense.
I understand your reasoning, but I'd lean towards throwing them in the fire. I really don't like Lelito, can you tell? Lol

Shemp

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
I picked Lelito because I don't care what you think of me, and that was the only way to prove it.

St.Fury

Staff member
Administrator
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
I understand your reasoning, but I'd lean towards throwing them in the fire. I really don't like Lelito, can you tell? Lol
This is a perfect example of someone's dislike of a player getting in the way of facts. Lelito has looked pretty bad at LG, so folks started really disliking him. Last night, the plug him in at RG, and played okay. According to PFF, he was one of our top rated offensive players. Yeah...I was surprised by that, as well. But if he can hold the spot, then I'm fine with him there. I'm not going to ask for a guy to be replaced just because I don't like him. We should ALL want our best guys out there, regardless.

Lelito played well last night at rg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boo-boo

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lelito for one reason. Not cause he is good but when the starter went out against the ravens every player that came in played like crap.
Right now Lelito and Kelemete are the only 2 real options on the list.
As for the guys who picked Turner this guy is probably going to be one the practice squad. Most 53 man roster predictions i see don't have him making it.
Barnes may take it over soon by he needs more time on the roster.

We may pull off a trade for someone to start at right tackle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus Should we be concerned about Drew Brees and the Saints? SR News Page Articles 0
Should NFL abandon the mask rule for coaches? Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB Should we go after Earl Thomas? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 17
The Saints pass rush has stalled out after its roaring start. 'It's on us to speed up' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Cam Jordan on 1-2 start: I’m putting everything on defense Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints Why not play, or start, Zach Baun? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 19
Barnwell: Time to worry about Drew Brees and the Saints? What I've seen in a 1-2 start Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Is this really a surprise start? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
Alvin Kamara continues hot start to season Saints RSS News Feeds 0
The reason we start so slow Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 7
Inside Drew Brees' slow start: A lack of aggressive throws from Saints QB, not arm strength Saints RSS News Feeds 0
CSC’s Fantasy Start/Sit: Packers vs. Saints Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints not worried about Emmanuel Sanders' slow start: 'His touches are going to come' SR News Page Articles 0
Emmanuel Sanders is off to a slow start, but Saints are 'very confident in his ability' Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Early-season NFL QB awards: Best start, most improved, most nimble, more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
This is How Sean Payton's Teams Start - Unexplainable No Show Losses- In Great Seasons Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 26
After fast start, Saints stumble in humbling loss to Raiders Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Saint Kamara After a slow start to his career, Lutz has become a Justin Tucker clone Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 11
[Cowboys vs. Falcons] Cowgirls just handing the game to the Falcons from the start Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 51