Who sits atop the nerd hierarchy? (1 Viewer)

King of the nerds

• Total voters
Yes, I had a TRS-80 ("Trash-80," an early Tandy computer from Radio Shack).

I like the "sunlight" box on the far right of the NYT diagram

Yes, I had a TRS-80 ("Trash-80," an early Tandy computer from Radio Shack).

glorified calculator..lol

better than mine, i had a timex sinclair 1000 with using audio cassete as storage,had the 16k expansion pack though.. whooo
one of the best from the era was the T/I 99/4a though.
upgraded to a c64,

I have a friend who is a professor of ancient history. He was attending a conference and another professor he knew came up and they greeted each other in Aramaic. My friend said at that moment he had an epiphany about just close he is to the geeks who greet each other in Klingon at Star Trek conventions...

That said, I still vote other: Anime fanatics are just the ultimate in geekhood. Anime itself is hideous, but people who memorize the things and go to conventions...:crazy2: yiiihhhh

d&d is the "pure" form of geekdom from whence we all shall perish

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHRGvy3U2WA"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dHRGvy3U2WA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

I really hope everyone gets a chance to watch this. (the Michael Jackson fans v. Triumph one is great, too).

I really hope everyone gets a chance to watch this. (the Michael Jackson fans v. Triumph one is great, too).

I just saw that it was ranked as #6 on NBC's "TV's Most Outrageous Moments" last night.

I borrowed this from the video game board. It doesn't put video gamers in a good light...

l_0aaee1f15bb09d9d668377385ad9a41b.jpg

They're playing the game "Rock Band" for those who don't know...

oh contrere, i think it puts video gamers in a great light, relative to this thread.

i voted video gamers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom