Who Stays, Who Goes? (1 Viewer)

I'm interested to see how the Saints shuffle the money this offseason with extensions and such, but I tend to think that Kwon, Jackrabbit, and Hendrickson are all gone. Kwon earns too much, so does Janoris, and Trey will get $$$ to sign somewhere else and I cannot see the Saints matching it. Regardless of these 3 players, there will be significant upheaval with this team's roster, and I'm fine with that. We've been so close the last few years but didn't make it happen. I'm not sure this roster - as currently constituted - has it in them to get over that hump.
Or: if Taysom Hill is the starting QB in Week 1 of next year I have trouble imagining us ending the season with more than 8 or 9 wins. And that isn't anything to get real excited about, is it?

Cook needs to go.
Consider him gone. Marcus Williams probably gone as well as Trey Hendrickson, Kwon, Anzalone and Rankins. That's just a few that come to mind on the defense. Not sure what will happen with either of our starting corners at this point. Regardless, this team will be going through a bit of a shake up in the coming months.

gotta finally pay the piper for Drew and pray for a miracle to arrive at QB... Kwon at an Achilles discount would be nice. I think Hendrickson was a one hit wonder. Oneymata and Rankins plus some other inside pressure are greatly needed

Cam Jordan needs to go. Cook is gone. Morestead is gone. Easton is gone. Rankins is gone. Winston stays and I hope Hurst stays. Hope we keep Brown. T Rex will cost too much and brought nothing tonight. Let him walk and get a third round compensatory pick.

Last edited:
At least Peat is useful. His only flaw is we are paying him more than 90% of fans are comfortable with. Myself included. He's not a bad player.

He’s fine against bad DL. But useless in big games against defenses with capable DL play.

Cam Jordan needs to go. Cook is gone. Morestead is gone. Easton is gone. Rankins is gone. Winston stays and I hope Hurst stays. Hope we keep Brown. T Rex will cost too much and brought nothing tonight. Let him walk and get a third round compensatory pick.

Hendrickson, Anzalone, M Williams, Rankins and Cook are all now UFA. Cook is 34, but the others are 27 or younger and could attract FA interest. I could see the Saints letting them walk for compensatory picks in 2022, and playing 2021 out with Hill and Winston (the latter is also a UFA and 27 years old).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom