Who to root for Week 6...One painful one (1 Viewer)

You don't have to root for anyone but the Saints. We control our own destiny, especially this year. This year isn't like the others. The only reason we would root for any other team like we've done in years past is because we were quite frankly not that good. Like the Brooks days where we were a middle of the pack team and at the end of the season we were worried about, "well if this team does this, and that team does that, and we do this, we'll squeak in the playoffs."

Those days are over. If we keep winning, WE will get into the playoffs, not other teams getting us in the playoffs. God, I hate these threads.
If you hate these threads, there is no real use in reading and posting in them.
No need to pee on anyone's parade.

Pull for all the teams that we have already beat. It just makes us look that much better to everyone else. I personally don' t care because I know we are good.:mwink:

These would not all necessarily be my picks if money were on it, just who I would prefer.

Hou @ Cincy....not much here. Ill go Hou. Just dont like bengals
Det @ GB...Would be funny if DET won. And they are getting better.
STL @ Jac..Go Jags..
BAL @ MINN..Hope RAY RAY shuts the viqueens up
NYG @ NO...Saints
CLe @ Pitt...Dont care
Car @ TB..TB...laugh at the hillbillys
KC @ WSH....bye zorn
Philly @ Oak....OAk...wont happen
Ari @ Sea...Tough..dont care
Ten @ NE..Ten
Buf @ Nyj...Now that were dont, i dont mind the J E T S!
CHI @ ATL...Make me puke both ways... Bears.
Den @ SD....Chargers

Nice work...I totally agree.

my badd..didnt know it was a coined thread

It is. St dude is too nice and polite (to a fault in my opinion :9:) to point this out, but this is distinctly his concept and thread, He'll undoubtedly still do his thread, and it'll get more readers, participation, and respect then your own, so I suppose no harm/no foul, but for future reference, as I'm sure you're aware, it is a st dude tradition.

You don't have to root for anyone but the Saints. We control our own destiny, especially this year. This year isn't like the others. The only reason we would root for any other team like we've done in years past is because we were quite frankly not that good. Like the Brooks days where we were a middle of the pack team and at the end of the season we were worried about, "well if this team does this, and that team does that, and we do this, we'll squeak in the playoffs."

Those days are over. If we keep winning, WE will get into the playoffs, not other teams getting us in the playoffs. God, I hate these threads.

I don't know, bro. I appreciate the optimism and all, but we may need someone else to lose before it's all said and done.

And I love these threads. Cool to think about in the NFC chess match to get to the playoffs.

But, by the way, you do know that it doesn't matter who we root for, right? Psst....it's just for fun.....we can't change the outcome of any games....lighten up.

I'm in ATL and a few of the guys i work with (all from outside of ATL) were kicking around the idea of going to the sun night game. Sounded like a good idea at first, then i thought about it. IF the saints , er, don't win, I'd be in shall we say a bad mood, then if the "Clowns won, i'd probably drive into a guardrail on i-85 on the way home...

Of course a saints win and a 'clowns loss would be a perfect sunday...well it's not like the 'clowns sell out, so i can probably wait until 3pm sunday to decide

It is. St dude is too nice and polite (to a fault in my opinion :9:) to point this out, but this is distinctly his concept and thread, He'll undoubtedly still do his thread, and it'll get more readers, participation, and respect then your own, so I suppose no harm/no foul, but for future reference, as I'm sure you're aware, it is a st dude tradition.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62640

:mad::mad::mad:

Holy **** I just got owned

It's ok Loose Cannon. Even though we all know you religiously lurked the forum while being banned, no one expected you to read every single thread in complete detail. Besides, the real point is you got the credit you justly deserved :9:

You should pull for Seattle, team with worst record needs to win.

and the AFC only games are don't cares.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom