Who to root for Week 6...One painful one (1 Viewer)

DefensePlease

Jeff
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
These would not all necessarily be my picks if money were on it, just who I would prefer.

Hou @ Cincy....not much here. Ill go Hou. Just dont like bengals
Det @ GB...Would be funny if DET won. And they are getting better.
STL @ Jac..Go Jags..
BAL @ MINN..Hope RAY RAY shuts the viqueens up
NYG @ NO...Saints
CLe @ Pitt...Dont care
Car @ TB..TB...laugh at the hillbillys
KC @ WSH....bye zorn
Philly @ Oak....OAk...wont happen
Ari @ Sea...Tough..dont care
Ten @ NE..Ten
Buf @ Nyj...Now that were dont, i dont mind the J E T S!
CHI @ ATL...Make me puke both ways... Bears.
Den @ SD....Chargers

Well, we are all pulling for the Bears. That just isnt right.

we just have to root for the saints .. if we win all games, we will beat everyone to a bye and home game in playoffs!!

You don't have to root for anyone but the Saints. We control our own destiny, especially this year. This year isn't like the others. The only reason we would root for any other team like we've done in years past is because we were quite frankly not that good. Like the Brooks days where we were a middle of the pack team and at the end of the season we were worried about, "well if this team does this, and that team does that, and we do this, we'll squeak in the playoffs."

Those days are over. If we keep winning, WE will get into the playoffs, not other teams getting us in the playoffs. God, I hate these threads.

Be afraid, be very afraid...... of the "curse of the dotless one".

The "only root for the Saints" is mindless egotistical bluster.

It's foolish not to hope that your conference opponents, specifically the best one, loses.

Go Bears :cheer:

The "only root for the Saints" is mindless egotistical bluster.

It's foolish not to hope that your conference opponents, specifically the best one, loses.

Go Bears :cheer:

I disagree. It's okay to go the way YOU go here......but for me I honestly don't care what the other NFC south teams do. As long as the saints beat thier rivals, it's all okay. The stronger your opponents...the stronger you are forced to be.

That said, I hate the falcons.

I would like for the Falcons to lose all their games. Then we can talk about other stuff.

Just saw this. Pretty much the same picks I made and a lot quicker and easier to read to boot. :ezbill:

my badd..didnt know it was a coined thread

Hey, no problem here, its the internets and we can all post whatever we want. I like your version, its like cliff notes. :9: I agree with all your picks.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom