Who To Start? (1 Viewer)

El Caliente

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
70002 via 92243 via 48109 via 92122 via 70119
Who To Start? (Wk 2 starts on post 20)

There are quite a few of us on this board (I think it has grown significantly from last year), so maybe we can have a weekly "Who to start" advice thread, or maybe we can make it a sticky. I think there are so many of us with boots on the ground where you could get better advice here than you could on an ESPN.com or CBS Sports, etc.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:
Who should I start at RB?

I have Ellington, Matthews and Woodhead, Bush, and CJ2K are free agents. I started Williams last night, and this is a PPR league. Any advice? I am leaning towards Ellington since our run defense is historically bad, but I know enough to say I don't know enough.

Woodhead. There starting 2 TEs are out. And even if they weren't I would prob still start him every week in ppr only.

Woodhead. Ellington is a good choice, but lets say our offense plays up to its potential and we go up 14-7, 14-0, Ellington becomes useless.

Does their best pass catching back become useless?

Start Ellington and it's not even close.

Here's a crazy conflict...

Denver's CJ Anderson (at Baltimore)
or
Tampa's Doug Martin (at Tenn)

I have heard Martin is looking rejuvenated, and Tenn doesn't have a great def against the run. I would think Tampa leans on Martin quite a bit to help out Winston.

Here's a crazy conflict...

Denver's CJ Anderson (at Baltimore)
or
Tampa's Doug Martin (at Tenn)

I have heard Martin is looking rejuvenated, and Tenn doesn't have a great def against the run. I would think Tampa leans on Martin quite a bit to help out Winston.
Martin has looked great in the preseason no doubt. But you can't bench Anderson for him. No way no how!!

Ppr league. I read ivory is a must start. Then I went to a site and compared Marshall and ivory and Marshall was the 81% fav over ivory.

I was debating on woodhead also. Jordan reed could be in line for a lot of catches. We get bonuses per first down picked up also

For my flex spot Joseph Randall or Nelson Agholor? I'm leaning toward Randall, but only because I think he will get the bulk of the work.

Ppr league. I read ivory is a must start. Then I went to a site and compared Marshall and ivory and Marshall was the 81% fav over ivory.

I was debating on woodhead also. Jordan reed could be in line for a lot of catches. We get bonuses per first down picked up also
Ppr= woodhead

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom