Who To Start? (1 Viewer)

QB: Fitzpatrick (@ Dallas) or Matt Ryan (@ Jags)

Flex: Hightower, TY Hilton (vs Houston), Allen Hurns (vs ATL), or Bryce Brown (vs Cleveland)

TE: Gary Barnidge (@ Seattle) or Julius Thomas (vs ATL) guess one of these could be a flex option as well

Cut kicker Brandon McManus for either Forbath, Prater (Detriots kicker), or maybe Blair Walsh. Don't like Denver's game against Pittsburgh and wouldn't mind having some more chances at points on Monday night lol)

Right now I'm leaning towards Fitz (cause he's too damn hot right now & Ryan has been terrible), Julius Thomas (cause should be a shootout and he's also hot), and Hightower (looked good last week and don't have much else back there lol)

Same decision as me.

I also have a decision where I can't play 2 of these. Incredibly difficult.

Peterson v Bears
D. Johnson @ Eagles
Hill @ wNiners
Julio @ Jags
Fitzgerald @ Eagles
Sanders @ Steelers
Amendola v Titans

I'd go with Sanders & Amendola, but maybe Amendola over Fitz. I'm playing Carson Palmer, so I hope Fitz stinks it up lol. I'm rolling with Julio & Hill as well. So ****** I dropped David Johnson earlier in the season cause I could use him now that Ingram, Edelman, & Dion Lewis got hurt. Luckily I picked up Baldwin a few weeks ago and hope Hightower does the same as last week.

Man wish I saw this thread a few weeks ago. Anyway 14 Man ppr league flex spot. Keep in mind I'm scraping bottom of barrell. At flex: s draughn, James white, devante parker, Antonio gates, joique bell, or bryce brown?

That's a tough one, but since it's PPR id prolly go with Gates. Haven't kept up with many of those players. Had White, but cut him and he would be decent. I'd go Gates, White, then Bell maybe. I have Brown, but can't play him till I see something, but did the same with Hightower and wish I would of played him. Luckily it didn't matter. Too many receivers on Miami for me to take anyone besides Landry. With the 49ers playing the Bengals, I wouldn't touch Draughn.

With the championship and money on the line..

Which two out of these three?

Eli Manning vs Minnesota and without OBJ
Tyrod Taylor vs Dallas
Brock Osweiler vs Cincinnati

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom