Who Was Surprised When Bush Was Ran Down By R. Morris? (1 Viewer)

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
That play really bothered me because it looked as if Reggie had the sideline.
I love Reggie but sometimes I think he belongs on Dancing With The Stars

Last edited:
you aint the only one...this kids supposed to be a cyborg ninja, and he gets ran down by....WHO AGAIN??

Don't get me wrong I love Reggie, but his running style just bothers me. People always talking about in the future,he'll do this, he'll do that, I want to see something this year.

Replay is your friend. He didn't get chased down. Morris stayed home and had him dead. Bush's speed almost enabled him to get past Morris for a couple yards when any other back would have lost yardage.

Replay is your friend. He didn't get chased down. Morris stayed home and had him dead. Bush's speed almost enabled him to get past Morris for a couple yards when any other back would have lost yardage.

If this is the play I remember, he thought he beat the guy and did a small cut inside, which allowed himself to get caught.

I have never seen Reggie slip on his own so many times? Im still surprises he was able to get that 3rd and 2 going laterally? I hope that doesnt make him get back to doing that everytime.

From the angle I saw he was running a lil sweep or stretch I believe. It was just him and Morris and he just got snatched up. It looked like Reggie wasn't running full speed and one of my boys pointed out the same thing. But it could have been the angle and Morris actually was in perfect position but either way if its Reggie and Morris I expect him to win 9 times out of 10.

I have never seen Reggie slip on his own so many times? Im still surprises he was able to get that 3rd and 2 going laterally? I hope that doesnt make him get back to doing that everytime.

Yeh. He's stutter stepping, pitter pattering, whatever you want to call it. He's doing it too much. He makes too many moves to the point the defender see's him juking and just goes straight at him. Tackle. Instead of juking to one direction and heading to the other he wants to dance. I really thought he'd eliminate this What are the Rb coaches teaching him?

Nesbit missed the block. He was looking into the second level and just ran past Morris.

Last edited:
Nesbit missed the block. He was looking into the second level and just ran past Morris.

Exactly, Reggie's looking to the next level to see where he is going, expecting Nesbit to do his job and pick up his block, but then again it WAS Morris who we all know is a pro-bowl monster of the D-line (sarcasm)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom