Who was your "First Kiss" and the Story? (1 Viewer)

UndeadSnoopy

Resting in Peace
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I finished my work early.

I've mentioned some of these threads have become exhausting.

Maybe something different?

My story is pretty simple.

Wendy.

Second Grade.

Our friends knew we liked each other and dared us to kiss during recess.

Simple peck.

But I'll never forget it.

Summer between 6th and 7th grade.. She and i had been ‘going out’ for a few weeks, and even though we were the same age, she was far more experienced than I.. We talked on the phone every night and made plans for The Moment.. she gave me tips, like ‘You tilt your head to the right, I’ll tilt mine to the left’.. ‘Keep your eyes closed’.. She described it as tongue sushi, which meant nothing to me since this was the 1980s and i’d never had sushi.. When the appointed time came, we met behind the shed of an elderly neighbor‘s house and- it was actually pretty cool.. felt dangerous and exciting.. I rode my bike home along the levee with a giant grin on my face.

Fast forward to today, she is now married- to a woman... true story.

Still waiting.

1st was my babysitter - also a true story

1st one that wasn’t being paid by my parents, first ‘real’ one wasn’t until sophomore year
(I had glasses since 1st grade but then got contacts sophomore year and it was like I was born again)
another older girl (this time only 2 years - but hey, that’s a senior!!)
it was AMAZING. Sitting in her car in front of my house, we kissed and I thought my heart was going to come shooting through my chest - in a good way

If we're just talking short peck on the mouth, pretty sure it was third grade or right around then. Truth or dare. Girl from church (preacher's daughter) Her older brother dared her to kiss me (kind of strange now that I'm thinking about it). She was embarrassed and didn't want to do it, but the others wouldn't move on until she did. I mean rules are rules, right? Well, eventually her mom comes in and we all think this is over. Well, mom sits down and waits for her to make good on the dare too. Lol. It's kind of messed up now that I think about it.

carly, 3rd grade, under stairs at school.

oddly enough my first "real" kiss was by another carly, years later. 6th grade, maybe?

Ok I'll play.
Reena was a 6th grader I was 5th. We were on a field trip to the park. While sitting on the bleachers she kissed me and jammed her tongue in my mouth. At that moment it was the best thing that happened in my life at that point. I was crushing hard for her.
Then later that day that I found that whore kissing some older dude that looked like a high school drop out.
Best and Worst day for me.

I got over it pretty quick by finding another girl whom I can't remember her name to practice on. That's when I found out some people can be bad at this.

Ok I'll play.
Reena was a 6th grader I was 5th. We were on a field trip to the park. While sitting on the bleachers she kissed me and jammed her tongue in my mouth. At that moment it was the best thing that happened in my life at that point. I was crushing hard for her.
Then later that day that I found that whore kissing some older dude that looked like a high school drop out.
Best and Worst day for me.

I got over it pretty quick by finding another girl whom I can't remember her name to practice on. That's when I found out some people can be bad at this.
Any chance you still have Reena's number.:scratch:
Asking for a friend.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom