Who was your "First Kiss" and the Story? (1 Viewer)

Last edited:
Cammie...dirty girl from the bayou. She and her family would come visit her uncle for a few weeks each summer. We went night sailing on a Hobbie Cat and BAM! Just like that it was over both the kiss and "The Other". Next summer she brought her friend over....again WE (3) went for a sail and now I can check another off the list at the tender age of 15. God I miss her....and her friend.

It was the most cringeworthy moment of my life.

12 years old. Was literally in a movie theatre, watching Mighty Ducks. Was nervous the WHOLE movie, because I was just trying to find a moment to kiss her. Finally it was becoming put up or shut up because the movie was almost over, so the second they scored the winning goal, I looked at her and said "They scored!", and kissed her. It worked, but looking back I still laugh at my old self.

I hear they don't kiss.

Did you have to pay extra?
Not sure about prostitutes, but the dancers at Mons Venus in Tampa didn't kiss (at least not at Mons Venus). I had just split with my first wife and was in Tampa for 2 weeks of work training. We took one of the guys to Mons for his birthday. I'm not usually a big strip club guy, but damn, the place was impressive from the standpoint of dancer quality. I was talking to this one lady and I could feel my resolve to not get a lap dance slipping. "What are the rules?' I asked.

"You can't kiss me and you can't touch me between the legs"

"Now you sound like my ex-wife, the deal's off" :hihi:

First kiss of any sort 8th grade. Awkward, but nice

First real kiss was in my car after the movie "Magic" The kiss was...pretty magic.

Cammie...dirty girl from the bayou. She and her family would come visit her uncle for a few weeks each summer. We went night sailing on a Hobbie Cat and BAM! Just like that it was over both the kiss and "The Other". Next summer she brought her friend over....again WE (3) went for a sail and now I can check another off the list at the tender age of 15. God I miss her....and her friend.
wait...all of this happened ON a boat?!?
that's the most impressive of all

on the realz, my first kiss was when I was about 5 and it was the girl down the street. I had a Teepee in the back yard that my parents had bought me for cowboys and indians. I moved away shortly after and I can't even remember her name.

I'm just curious why "first kiss" is in quotes...

Went to a high school dance with an internet girl from...crap what's that private school kinda by David Dr - Chapelle?...anyway, just a quick smooch after the dance right before my ride arrived. I think I got caught, but no one said anything. Not sure I really talked to her much after, it was really a "get it over with" deal.

it should in no way be considered as flirting or trying to get in a sailboat with you
I don't know man, he's obviously pretty good.
Not only did she come back for more, but she brought a friend with her to take up her slack. :scratch:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom