Who will be gone after this Season? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Will it be Horn, or will it be Deuce? We need to resign Grant, and a good FA DB , and draft more on the Defensive side, but to resign Grant , and a good , true shut down Corner , I believe that Horn , or Deuce will have to be released.

Bye Bye stinctcomb, Bye Bye Grant, Bye Bye Copper, Bye Bye bryan Young, Bye Bye Danny Clark. Bye Bye Craft

I want to keep them both, and I bet we do, but if I had to pick, I'd let Joe go before Deuce. I love Joe to death, he is a warrior, but Deuce has more long-term value. I would cry if we had to lose either of them :(

Deuce just signed his deal, he will not be gone (a lot less cheaper to keep than to let go). Grant will re-sign. Grant, Hollis Thomas and Stinchcomb will all be Saints next year, bet on it.

Who says we lose Deuce or Horn? Why do we have to choose? This isn't like in 2001 when Joe Johnson and LaRoi were both FAs after the year was up, both of these players are under contract through the 2007 season and in Deuce's case alot longer. Loomis has managed the cap well since being here and we won't have to make that decision unless one of them steps up and says "trade me now."

Leisle, Bellamy, Conwell, Copper, Craft, Fincher, Holland, Miller, Owens, McIntyre, Berger, Allen, and Michael Lewis.

Those are my guesses.

Leisle, Bellamy, Conwell, Copper, Craft, Fincher, Holland, Miller, Owens, McIntyre, Berger, Allen, and Michael Lewis.

Those are my guesses.

i agree with all those guys, might keep leisle tho if he can keep gettin better, i see strief moving to starting rt if stintch wants alots cake. also nesbit might be let go if we can find a better guard

1.Simoneau
2.Thomas
3.Craft

I think Grant will be the first free agent to be re-signed followed by Stinch, then Hollis Thomas and that will be all that is resigned from our team, I think we let Simoneau walk and cut Craft and Thomas and replace them with a free agent pick up and a draft pick (#1 overall) I think the emergence of Copper and Henderson make a reciever less important in the first 2 rounds (both round defense) I think that Clark could possibly be resigned not to a big contract more like a 1yr or 2 yr deal and hold down the middle (as insurance) until either our rookie proves to be ready or Fincher proves to be ready, but I think most of our money will go into resignin our own young players (Grant and Stinch) marginal money will go to Hollis Thomas simply because he is 31,32 so he could get a 3yr 7-10million dollar deal, but Grant and Stinch will be in the 20mill+ range, getting players back like Nincovich and Harper will ease the transition of the rookies we bring in (remember all those draft picks we aquired) I dont think free agency is were we are gonna make our splash I think its the draft, Payton is not scared to use rookies and judging from the past draft i'd say that he knows how to pick players for his team.

all this emergence of copper talk i keep hearing.....uhhh what games am i missing? i'd rather we had kept bethel johnson and talman gardner than have that butterfingers on the team right now

Jason Craft can go somewhere else for all I care. Freddie T will not be cut; he will instead become the nickel CB.

1.Simoneau
2.Thomas
3.Craft

I think Grant will be the first free agent to be re-signed followed by Stinch, then Hollis Thomas and that will be all that is resigned from our team, I think we let Simoneau walk and cut Craft and Thomas and replace them with a free agent pick up and a draft pick (#1 overall) I think the emergence of Copper and Henderson make a reciever less important in the first 2 rounds (both round defense) I think that Clark could possibly be resigned not to a big contract more like a 1yr or 2 yr deal and hold down the middle (as insurance) until either our rookie proves to be ready or Fincher proves to be ready, but I think most of our money will go into resignin our own young players (Grant and Stinch) marginal money will go to Hollis Thomas simply because he is 31,32 so he could get a 3yr 7-10million dollar deal, but Grant and Stinch will be in the 20mill+ range, getting players back like Nincovich and Harper will ease the transition of the rookies we bring in (remember all those draft picks we aquired) I dont think free agency is were we are gonna make our splash I think its the draft, Payton is not scared to use rookies and judging from the past draft i'd say that he knows how to pick players for his team.

Simoneau is signed through the 2007 season. He will still be around next year (most likely as a backup). He is a very valuable player and would be very good depth at the MLBer spot. He is fairly cheap also with only 950k in salary. Definitly will still be around next year.

Where did all this "Either Deuce/Horn will be gone this offseason" come from?

only trade duece if the broncos will give up champ bailey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom