Who will be the first to get the axe once the off-season is underway? (1 Viewer)

ELLIASJWILLIAMS

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Player or Personnel

Trade/Release/Firing

When Payton returns some changes will be made

Bill Johnson is my call @coach

Will smith will be my Player

I go out on a limb here....but I think, or should I say, hope, that Spags will get canned the 2nd day after the SB.

I go out on a limb here....but I think, or should I say, hope, that Spags will get canned the 2nd day after the SB.

He was at the Hornets game court side with Benson and Vitt. I doubt it seriously he will get canned this year.

If u havin girl problems i feel bad for u son.....we got 99 problems a QB aint one

Hit me

Player or Personnel

Trade/Release/Firing

When Payton returns some changes will be made

Bill Johnson is my call @coach

Will smith will be my Player

I think that Will Smith will be released, Vilma will be released, and Harper will be renegotiated by then or released. At the same time, they will announce that Ellis will not be resigned and Spags will be fired. Patrick will be let go and Jenkins is touch and go at this point. Robinson will be kept due to his low cap number and potential to improve. Greer is headed to the wrong side of 30 and could be released as well. I am sure there will be a flurry of defensive activity once the off-season gets underway and it will be quick and brutal.

Interesting tidbit...Did you know Jenkins graded out as the second worst free safety out of the top 86 in the NFL in 2012?

hope its the special teams coach. actually he should have been fired immediately after the giants game

I think that Will Smith will be released, Vilma will be released, and Harper will be renegotiated by then or released. At the same time, they will announce that Ellis will not be resigned and Spags will be fired. Patrick will be let go and Jenkins is touch and go at this point. Robinson will be kept due to his low cap number and potential to improve. Greer is headed to the wrong side of 30 and could be released as well. I am sure there will be a flurry of defensive activity once the off-season gets underway and it will be quick and brutal.

Interesting tidbit...Did you know Jenkins graded out as the second worst free safety out of the top 86 in the NFL in 2012?

He was on the defense who must not be named.....im not surprised

Will Smith released for sure, Vilma released, Harper's getting renegotiated and if not released, Ellis not coming back. Not sure about the rest, but I would think those four will definitely be dealt with.

As far as the DBs, they can't release everyone, but I think Harper and Jenkins will be first up to be dealt with.

Will Smith, Roman Harper, let Sed Ellis leave. Really would like to see a coaching change at ST but Bobby April was just picked up by the Raiders so we couldn't bring him back, sadly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom