Who will be the Saints 1st UFA signing... from a different team? (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
Many of us thought (even though I'm glad it went the way it did) that Zach Thomas was going to be the 1st FA the Saints brought in this offseason, but that obviously did not happen.

So, based on who's going to be available, our draft position, and our needs, who do you think the Saints will bring in and sign 1st. Only players that weren't on the team last year...

My guess... I think the Saints come right out of the gate and sign Michael Turner.

Dan Morgan. I'm expecting that prior to the start of Free Agency.

GAWD I hope you're wrong about that one! Morgan is finished IMO. The guy is putting his future in serious risk after all of those concussions. Now he's coming off an achilles injury too. I can see why would be interested. NOT.

Randy Moss, Asante Samuel, Lance Briggs, all signed the first day of Free Agency..

>_>

<_<

No but seriously, I think our first one will be some guy most of us have never heard of and then half the board will convince us that he is a beast.

Kieth Davis doesn't force any turnovers. Which to me equates to a non playmaker

I agree. I think we try and finalise that deal quickly and show we mean business.
In the actual free agency period, I think we might make a hard push for Samuel, even though I don't think it's that great idea, CB is our biggest need, seeing as out of 2 starters, one is injured and one is terrible. There are only really 2 free agents at the position of a notable quality.

I think its Morgan to....I dont think the signing means they fixed the MLB problem, but were pretty thin considering were letting Simoneau go and possibly Simmons, I think we still look for the starters at DT, LB, CB in the draft, but Morgan will be a cheap signing because of injury....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom