Who will be the Saints 1st UFA signing... from a different team? (1 Viewer)

True, true. Me getting carried away again.

Whoever we sign first is a BEAST!

Seriously, though, I'm having my doubts. I mean, if we haven't signed anyone yet, what's to say we will? :shrug:

WR Bryant Johnson. Coach has to get his offense on.

Hopfully Samuel, now that DRC will be gone before we pick at 10

we need a CB, then with 10th draft A.Talib

I think its Morgan to....I dont think the signing means they fixed the MLB problem, but were pretty thin considering were letting Simoneau go and possibly Simmons, I think we still look for the starters at DT, LB, CB in the draft, but Morgan will be a cheap signing because of injury....

I am not thrilled by this but yea it could happen and his contract will be based solely on his playing time for the most part so yea bring him on. If & I do mean if Morgan could stay healthly for the entire year he would be something to watch, he is one heckava MLB.

Keith Davis is old news and we already have Kevin Kaesviharn, we need to bring in some real playmakers for once.

Morgan has never played 16 games is his career and is a smoke screen, I think.

We need to fill some holes and keep some starters from leaving. We have holes at CB, DT, LB and you can add C, G, WR to that list if we don't keep our own guys. I hope we make some moves soon. I would of love to get WR Williamson from the Vikings for a 6th round pick.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom