Who will be the "suprise" cut for the Saints? (2 Viewers)

If PT got cut, that would be our biggest mistake, why would we cut our best back and keep Ingram.

Ingram as far as unning the ball is the better back right now when the play calls are mixed. And its not all straight ahead runsfr ingram.. pierre 2 years ago was the man and may return to that form but by the end of the past season the best back on the team was mark ingram

Scott Shanle is a UFA, so it would be more of a surprise signing than a surprise cut.

I think the writing was on the wall for him after being benched/inactive the final 9-10 games of the season and I think he saw it too.

Harper can't be cut due to salary cap implications in dealing with his prorated signing bonus. Most likely candidates are Will Smith and Vilma.

Ingram as far as unning the ball is the better back right now when the play calls are mixed. And its not all straight ahead runsfr ingram.. pierre 2 years ago was the man and may return to that form but by the end of the past season the best back on the team was mark ingram
ingram was given 50 more carries than pierre bc of injuries and Pierre still outgains him 4.5 YPC to mark ingram's 3.9 ypc

I'd still take pierre over ingram any day that ends with Y. more versatile

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom