Who will be the "suprise" cut for the Saints? (1 Viewer)

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
Seems like every year there is that "shocker!" cut that happens. Who will it be this year.

Everyone knows Will Smith and Vilma are likely candidates. Harper is a posibility, I think that would be somewhat of a suprise but not a shocker due to the 7 mil he is getting.

I can see PT getting cut, although I would hate it. but it seemed like they started to phase him out towards the end of the year, then he got injured. That would suck though and I think it would hurt our offense.

I read somewhere the Greer is on the bubble, I know he had a rough year and he is due some big bucks, but I dont think you get rid of him yet. Atleast see how he performs healthy.

Personally, I think the shocker will be Roman Harper. He has clearly passed his prime. I know cutting him will hurt the wallet, but it maybe necessary to move on.

No way PT gets cut, still our best all around back. Also, you don't cut a position that lacks depth, i.e., Greer. Herring will be cut, backups don't make that much money. Smith will be cut/restructured as will Harper.

Didnt Greer just re-up his deal before last season? I wouldnt think his cap numbers merit a cutting there.

I will go with David Thomas for surprise cut.

I would cry if they cut Pierre. I dont see it happening.

no surprise for me but hopefully s. ellis

no surprise for me but hopefully s. ellis

cant cut a FA sir

If i had a surprise cut it would be Hawthorne as everyone feels as though he should stay and probably will.

Roman Harper would also be a surprise cut.

Anyone else u could probably see exactly why from miles away.

If PT got cut, that would be our biggest mistake, why would we cut our best back and keep Ingram.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom