Who will be this years big slider? (1 Viewer)

Leinart slid to the cards because of who we got in the offseason, and the fact that VY beat him in the championship game. If we didnt pick up Brees, he would have to either the Saints ar the Titans, depending on who he picked with that pick. Also have to factor in the Texans passing on Bush with the first pick that year. Its funny how these things work out. Last year Quinn fell for a few reasons. Russell out performed him badly in the bowl game, and the Dolphins thought that Ginn Jr. was a better pick, which I still believe was the wrong pick. Really, no team needed a QB after that besides the Browns, which it turns out didnt need a QB after all. I dont think there will be any big slides this draft, mainly because it seems that the draft pool is a little shallow this year. I do, however, think there will be a big trade in this draft. But thats just my gut feeling. If I had to guess, it would be involving the raiders. Thats just my opinion though, really nothing to back it up.

Brady Quinn last year, too early to say, Alan Branch too. Leinart the year before? Aaron Rodgers before that. Hmmm, all QB's (except Branch, who I added in later)?

You have to give Quinn a pass for last year... how was he going to get a start unless D. Anderson went down????

Anderson was great last year !!

I'm with hennesey on this one. I think phillips will drop late 1st and prob into the second. This after all early mocks had him going in the top 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom