Who will coach LSU in 2017? (1 Viewer)

You're supposedly not an LSU fan. Why do you give a ****? Most LSU fans are ****** off. Go post inane **** on the SSF.

You're supposedly not an LSU fan. Why do you give a ****? Most LSU fans are ****** off. Go post inane **** on the SSF.

I'm not an LSU fan, but living in Louisiana, like it or not, LSU is everywhere.

It's an interesting topic of conversation, and I would love to hear what the pulse of LSU fans is after this loss.

Go Blue!

Controversial choice. Will your TAF cut that check?

Are you guys watching this UCLA vs Stanford game? I wonder if Mora would make a move to BR.
Why would he do that? UCLA is a fantastic job, and he's a west coast guy.

As Saints fans, I think that is something we could all get behind (weakening an opponent). Wasn't there a rumor for a time that Del Rio or Gruden would coach in the Red Stick? Obviously Del Rio won't be moving to coach college ball when he has Oakland purring, but I wonder if any NFL coaches would be open to the job (not looking at you Mike Sherman)?

Why would he do that? UCLA is a fantastic job, and he's a west coast guy.

Money talks, playing in a bottom tier power 5 conference and as the 3rd fiddle in CA, it's not as appealing as The Red Stick.

I keep hearing the guy from Houston.

Not sure what to think of that. Something about him reeks of "Flavor of the month"

LSU is a bigtime, premier job and deserves the best that can be had. This is no stepping stone program.

As Saints fans, I think that is something we could all get behind (weakening an opponent). Wasn't there a rumor for a time that Del Rio or Gruden would coach in the Red Stick? Obviously Del Rio won't be moving to coach college ball when he has Oakland purring, but I wonder if any NFL coaches would be open to the job (not looking at you Mike Sherman)?

Money talks, playing in a bottom tier power 5 conference and as the 3rd fiddle in CA, it's not as appealing as The Red Stick.

Gruden used to be rumored for every coaching job that opened up.

I keep hearing the guy from Houston.

Not sure what to think of that.

LSU is a bigtime, premier job and deserves the best that can be had. This is no stepping stone program.

Sure it is, see Saban. :covri:

To be sure, I wouldn't have a problem with Herman coming to LSU. He'd be much better than Miles IMO.

If it's not Miles, go for Jimbo Fisher at FSU, his roots trace back to LSU.

If it's not Miles, go for Jimbo Fisher at FSU, his roots trace back to LSU.

He's not leaving Florida State. It's a lateral move. What's to gain by moving to Baton Rouge?

Controversial choice. Will your TAF cut that check?

Are you guys watching this UCLA vs Stanford game? I wonder if Mora would make a move to BR.

If he's leaving UCLA, he's going to USC.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom