Who will have the biggest game? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Horn, Colston, Bush, or Deuce. I expect them to gameplan to take them out of the game, but they can't completely shut down all of them.

I expect them to Blitz a lot, so I think Colston and Bush are most likely to have big games. If respond to the blitz defensively and leave Deuce in to block, I look for Brees to repeatedly go to Colston. If we respond offensively, I look for us to leave Bush in and respond with screens and short passes.

Thoughts?

For the first time this year I think Bush will be the key to the game. Something tells me that the Ravens pride will give Reggie a bunch of single coverage and when he is in the backfield they wont be swarming after him. If this is the case then Reggie has to step up and perform as more than a decoy.

Horn, Colston, Bush, or Deuce. I expect them to gameplan to take them out of the game, but they can't completely shut down all of them.

I expect them to Blitz a lot, so I think Colston and Bush are most likely to have big games. If respond to the blitz defensively and leave Deuce in to block, I look for Brees to repeatedly go to Colston. If we respond offensively, I look for us to leave Bush in and respond with screens and short passes.

Thoughts?

I believe we'll 'hold serve" with the Ravens, overall.

Actually, my nominee for big day is Michael Lewis. This is Saints' return (Part II) with the Beerman returning. The crowd is gonna raise the roof. My estimate is that he'll be 40+ yds on each kickoff, and 20+ avg. on each punt return.

Colston will have a big game this week.

Horn- Will have McAllister on him, tough game

Devery- if hes play will have Samari Rolle on him

Deuce and Reggie- all the LB's

I think that if we play a 2 RB formation, Colston could have a huge game with the offside CB helping and also the LB's allowing colston to just drop behind them with his speed or get a ball thrown high for his height.

I think Colston and Deuce will dominate... Deuce will hit those gaps and Colston will get busy over the middle.

You know I am hoping it is Deuce because if he does have a big game that means we are pounding and penetrating that outstanding DL of the Ravens and taking time off the clock.
Now while I am hoping for Deuce, I have a gut feeling that Reggie is going to have a monster game on the edges. He is due and I think the Ravens just may be arrogant enough to not scheme to stop him. If they don't he could burn them! Thus my vote is Reggie.

Bush should have 10-12 receptions for 84 yards and 1 td. Eight of them for first downs.

shrike3000, I love your avatar.

I think Colston will have a big day. I believe Rolle will be matched up against Colston and McAllister on Horn. Rolle has been picked on, has been beaten by the deep ball, and hasn't been playing with much confidence.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom