Who will our QB be next year? (1 Viewer)

Who will the Saints QB be next year?

• Jameis Winston

Votes: 72 68.6%
  • Taysom Hill

Votes: 14 13.3%
  • FA QB via Trade

Votes: 18 17.1%
  • Rookie QB

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
A vote for Hill has to take into account what we lose in offensive production from his gadget role.

Personally, I think Winston is straight-up the better choice, but even if there is some doubt about that, I suspect we get more value from JW2 given the other functions Hill can serve in this offence.

I expected Ihartsaints to come running up in here like

Gotta remember that Jameis Winston is a free agent now. He might re-sign to stay, or he might not. Never know if a team out there is willing to overpay.

If Winston goes elsewhere, Taysom Hill would likely be the 2021 opening day starter by default.

Taysom will start the season as our starter. Yall haven't been paying attention of you think otherwise.
He is Sean's guy.

Taysom will go into pre-season as the number one, and it's his job to keep, if he can. Payton will have competition at the QB position.

FA QB via trade? Is that Free Agent QB via trade?

I voted for Jameis....right now he is all we got. But I'm not sure if he is the future Saints QB. In Tampa he was a turnover machine, today we had seen what turnovers can do to a team...

One thing is for sure... starting from now we should be glued to the draft, for I believe or future starting QB might not be on the roster. In this upcoming draft we will draft late in the rounds but after that we should be drafting fairly high. I think in the next 2-3 years we might get a decent shot to franchise QB, talentwise speaking. And Sean Payton is a great coach who can maximize his potential....

You don’t have to pick in the top of the first round to find a franchise QB. In fact, 16 of the starting QBs in the NFL were picked 24th overall or later.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom