Who will RUSH for the most yards in 2011-2012? (1 Viewer)

Which one of the listed Running Backs will RUSH for the most yards?

• Bush

Votes: 12 13.5%
  • Ingram

Votes: 57 64.0%
  • Ivory

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Sproles

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Thomas

Votes: 16 18.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

REBEL_SOUL

Anti-Skittle Brigade
Reaction score
Which Running Back out of this group will RUSH for the most yards this season? (2011-2012)

A. Reggie Bush
B. Mark Ingram
C. Chris Ivory
D. Darren Sproles
E. Pierre Thomas

Who you got? :mwink:
Post your answer, if you dare :hihi:

Vote before the game tomorrow and
make your pick.

Date Stamped: Friday August 19, 2011
(11:30 pm, EST)

*Poll shuts down by gametime tomorrow,
Approx 8:00 PM EST. Preseason Game
Vs. Houston.

truthfully I will say Bush because they aint going to let any QB in Miami throw it that much.

But then again I cant see Bush play RB either.

......Reggie? Come on now. Just let go. :jpshakehead:

I say PT. Yeah Ingram is good and all, but why is everyone selling PT short? He's only been the Saints' best rusher two of the last three years...

......Reggie? Come on now. Just let go. :jpshakehead:

I say PT. Yeah Ingram is good and all, but why is everyone selling PT short? He's only been the Saints' best rusher two of the last three years...

PT dont find holes very well.

He never breaks for a big gain like Ivory has, some occasions Mike Bell did in 2009, Ingram broke one for a TD albeit a short yardage one.

Have we ever seen PT break one? I like him in the screen and as a blocker, but I never been a fan of his running.

I think this is why we finally seeing competition of starting RB.

Well vote for Bush anyway, he needs your votes. His fans have vanished on him all of a sudden.

His fans have vanished? Why, because they voted on the poll realistically? I'm a fan of Bush, but I'm not going to be completely ridiculous and believe he'll suddenly be the runningback in Miami that he couldn't be in N.O. when given multiple chances. Maybe he'll prove me wrong though...not returning punts will definitely help him out.

His fans have vanished? Why, because they voted on the poll realistically? I'm a fan of Bush, but I'm not going to be completely ridiculous and believe he'll suddenly be the runningback in Miami that he couldn't be in N.O. when given multiple chances. Maybe he'll prove me wrong though...not returning punts will definitely help him out.

I agree with Reggie. Personally, I chose Ingram running behind our guards/center this season for most rushing yards. I am sure, Sproles and Pierre will do there thing too. Both have there contributing roles to the team

Once Ivory gets back, and were hitting on all cylinders we'll be able to run over some teams; play-action and screen game kicking in, Deadly.

INGRAM....Spoles has most receiving yards.
I would vote Reggie but he will probably be hurt after week 2

PT dont find holes very well.

He never breaks for a big gain like Ivory has, some occasions Mike Bell did in 2009, Ingram broke one for a TD albeit a short yardage one.

Have we ever seen PT break one? I like him in the screen and as a blocker, but I never been a fan of his running.

I think this is why we finally seeing competition of starting RB.

I think this is incorrect. :jpshakehead:
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIPdbn5HOjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I think this is incorrect. :jpshakehead:
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/YIPdbn5HOjY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I believe Pierre may be one of the most under-appreciated and/or under-rated players on this team. Lance too, followed by Ellis.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom