Who will the 'girls double? (1 Viewer)

MamaRoux

Veteran
Reaction score
With the absolute unmatchability with OUR WR's and TE's , just WHO do you think their OC will call to single? ANY OF OUR GUYS can and WILL get OPEN so it's just a matter of Drew getting the ball out ovrer the line or find his landes and being protected as usual. If Reggie is out there it's "GAME OVER!". If Sharper and Jenkins is out there it's "GAME OVER!"!

Fact Of Business Is, I just don't see ANY WAY dallas comes away with even a mildly close game as OUR TEAM is LOOK'IN to GO ON A TEAR!

Saint Greg

SR is my life!
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I thought this thread was about something else...

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Reaction score
The cowgirls will depend on pressure to stop Drew. That's where Reggie and Graham will kill them today.

Sophandros

Very Banned
Reaction score
They've been playing a lot more zone since they got rid of Wade, so we'll attack that...

StarSaint

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
They've been playing a lot more zone since they got rid of Wade, so we'll attack that...

Then expect Drew to really attack the seams in the zone - he's exceptionally good at that. I expect Graham to have a good game because he's such a tough player to defend in the middle of the field. Also, don't be surprised to see the resurgence of Devery.

thefifthwall

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Look for Reggie to turn on the after burners
He's on a 12 million dollar run
And it begins today

adsmm23

Playmaker
Reaction score
The cowgirls will depend on pressure to stop Drew. That's where Reggie and Graham will kill them today.
Agreed. They won't be doubling anyone most likely. It will be single coverage across the board with them dialing up pressure to get to Drew, especially since that's how they beat us last year. If our O-line and RBs can hold their blocks, we should tear their defense up.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom