Who Wins the AFC Championship? (1 Viewer)

Who Will Win the AFC Championship?

• New England Patriots

Votes: 57 52.8%
  • Kansas City Chiefs

Votes: 38 35.2%
  • Tacoes

Votes: 13 12.0%

• Total voters
The forecast for Sunday in KC has been improving. It was looking like the game might be played in single digits a few days ago, but now the forecast is in the 20's -- cold for sure, but not as harsh as single digits would have been.

I’ll give a slight edge to the Chiefs and here’s why: Belichick’s MO is to take away your best offensive weapon and make you beat them with everyone else. When you have Hill and Kelce and a host of other playmakers, that strategy is null, IMO. Plus, the Chiefs’ defense plays better at home and the Patriots have struggled outside of Foxborough this year.

Chiefs by 6.

Even though I think the chiefs are the better team this year, Brady and bellichick always seem to make it to the big one

I think with better weather conditions, the Chiefs take it. With it being as cold as forecaster, I don't think Mahommes will be as effective.
Shouldn't that have been the case last weekend too? Before they turned the field heaters on, there were like 6 inches of snow covering the field and stands.

They did manage to lose to the Jags, Lions, Dolphins, Titans and Steelers this year. Never? And I'm almost certain those were all road games just like this game against the Chiefs.
In a big game with the media calling them underdogs they are liable to drop 40 on the Chiefs.

I voted tacoes.

If things don’t go as planned on our end, I won’t even watch the AFC game. I’m not a fan of the NFL... I’m a Saints fan.

I just want the Saints to win.

I voted with my heart ❤️ and picked the Chiefs....why not ? I live in Kansas City. Kinda fun being a Saints fan and living in KC right now. The whole town is electric, just like it is in New Orleans when we are a formidable team.

I’m just enjoying the show. Lol

Pats will rush the ball in bad weather. They have the tools to do damage in bad weather.

Mahomes will be too busy dragging his giant balls around the field to worry about the moment being too big for him or the legend of Brady/Bellicheck. That kid is the truth and seems to rise to big moments rather than shrinking away from them. Not sure how the Pats keep up offensively. Arrowhead is a huge HFA.

Chiefs win. Possibly big.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom