Who would have thunk it? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
who thought that at this point of the season we would be talking about the playoffs much less home field advantage....if this is a dream i dont want to wake up

Crazy aint it? i was only hopeing to look better than 3-13 last year, now we are talking playoffs? Thats what i call Complete makeover. S. Payton and crew are studs

i was hoping just to be competitive now i am trying to figure out homefield....I LOVE IT..my kids can accually watch football with me without me having to watch what i say..

And Superbowl talk on ESPN... how crazy is that? When I got home today and read about Merrill Hodge's comments I broke out into a big grin.

after seeing the defense in preseason I would have never thought we could have a shot at the playoffs. This team has come together very quickly

This team has come together very quickly

Very true, but we simply cannot let up in making improvement from week to week.

Even a few breakdowns can put us back in the pack of 'NFC wannabes'.

It's only 'for real' if we can get to the big games of the post season.

This is NO time to let up!

I can say I predicted a 6 win season, this is one time I am glad I didn't know what I was talking about...... I honestly thought, new coach, new system, new QB, a lot of new faces, new defense, too much to get over.... Whoa, was I wrong.

I can say I predicted a 6 win season, this is one time I am glad I didn't know what I was talking about...... I honestly thought, new coach, new system, new QB, a lot of new faces, new defense, too much to get over.... Whoa, was I wrong.

get out of my head! I thought the exact same things... predicted 7 wins and the 17th pick in the draft. I'm loving being wrong right now.

I am NOT going to get too far ahead and then be let down. This team has so overachieved everyone's expectations, that I am just enjoying the ride each week. If we can sustain the effort and keep from any major injuries I do, however, believe that we can finish 11 - 5 or 1- - 6, which should get us the Division and maybe even a home game in the playoffs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom