VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Reuben Foster - LB
Derek Barnett - DE
Solomon Thomas - DE

Reuben Foster - LB
Derek Barnett - DE
Solomon Thomas - DE

Good poll because I think it is between these 3 in the first. I haven't voted yet, but I think I'm leaning toward Foster. Gonna sleep on it lol.

I'll be pretty sad if all 3 go top 10.

Thomas and Foster by far. I think Barnett is being projected too high. I see him as a late first/early second.

Jamal Adams would ideal, but I don't see him making it past 5.

I think foster would be a help to our D sign a vet de and draft one in the third

I said Thomas. Supposed to have a better first step and better overall speed. But I really have no idea really.
Ok just watched the YouTube highlights of Rueben Foster.
New order I change my vote.
Foster first.
Thomas second.

Production can be deceiving, so I try not to get too caught up in that. But Derek Barnett was a four star recruit, has never had a season without at least ten sacks, broke Reggie White's Tennessee sack record in three years, is second only to Leonard Little in career tackles for loss, and was the first freshman to ever start on Tennessee's defensive line. And Barnett is the only player in SEC history to have double-digit sack totals three consecutive seasons. He has simply never not been good.

And its not like the Vols are loaded on defense right now. I mean, who is getting drafted from that unit this year? Barnett, Cameron Sutton, and maybe Jalen Reeves-Maybin, who was injured all year? So he essentially did most of his damage as the primary focal point of the offense to try and neutralize. I just can't imagine him not being good at the next level...

My order goes

Foster
Solomon
Barnett

Same as I am right now. I am also thinking that we are going to take the player that the bengals are not taking.

Their needs are similar.

Barnett; we must generate a pass rush. I like Foster too, but I dont know how good he'll be in a zone scheme. I didn't really see him drop into that deep middle zone.

Wiki has the origin of the Rueben sandwich either from Omaha Nebraska, or New York City, depending on which legend you believe.

While Reuben Foster would be my pick, I think I would rather call him Muffuletta Foster. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

Wiki has the origin of the Rueben sandwich either from Omaha Nebraska, or New York City, depending on which legend you believe.

While Reuben Foster would be my pick, I think I would rather call him Muffuletta Foster. Yeah, I like the sound of that.

It's probably a more acceptable alternative than "Bananas".

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom