Who would you guys consider the leader of our defense? (1 Viewer)

The MLB calls the plays, but the Heart of the Defense is Charles Grant!

I may be mistaken, but I believe that Fujita, our SAM backer calls the defense.

I was thinking the same thing. Is it odd for a SAM LB to call plays over a MLB ? I just cant see Siminou calling the over Fujita.....not saying Siminou is bad but Fujita seems like the leader out there. ASIAN ASSASIN.......

Although I think the question is a bit divisive, they do play well as a group afterall, I'd say if they voted on it they might go with Smith. I do love Grant though and Young and Thomas and Fujita and.......

Although I think the question is a bit divisive, they do play well as a group afterall, I'd say if they voted on it they might go with Smith. I do love Grant though and Young and Thomas and Fujita and.......

I SEE WHAT YOUR SAYING.....oops caps,its hard to get a bead on whos calling the adjustments out there. They play like a well oiled machine. Like a team.....nice huh.

You could make an argument for Grant, Fujita, and H. Thomas. But, I think you'd almost have to go with Grant because he has been here for the good and bad times.

I think it depends on what you mean by leader. Drew Brees calls the plays and is a leader but you have to say Joe Horn is a leader too. We all see him pump the team up before the game. He is a voice for our offense and team. Now, Fugita may call the plays but Grant is the voice for our defense and our team as well. That being said, I believe we have a bunch of different "types" of leaders. There you have it.

Grant is obviously the leader and spokesperson for the defense.

TPS

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom