Who would you pick at #10 if we acquired these FA's (2 Viewers)

Alright scratch Corey Williams off of the FA acquired list.

Yeah no one bit,. and If I olny knew how to link you tube like ya'll You would see Jordy Nelson catching one pass against Talib.... and you would see posted from me Talib WINNING THE ORANGE BOWL, Talib breaking the record for longest INT returned for a TD 102 yds, you see a 6'2 monster that played in over 35 games at Kansas wrecking ball carriers... But I am not computer inclined and you will see the same Jordy Nelson who caught 86 yds over Talib (65 on one play) and think he is trash. Its too bad, if only the links worked both ways... if your gonna trash him with the one jordy nelson clip at least be fair and post the others on youtube (and he has playes 30 plus games) why not at least link us the orange bowl pick, and the 102 yard int, or him at receiver diving from the 5 yd line and getting in the endzone trying to make a play... nay that dosen;t support my point and thus will never be shown, if your going to youtube stuff do it all, not just the stuff that supports your cause (and yes I went to youtube and i saw the Jordy Nelson clip and 10 other Talib did something awesome in, someone help me, I don't know how to link them)

well good thing I know what I am looking at, and he is as solid a defender as any to build upon and develope. I only hope 10 is high enough to get Talib, and I really mean that I can see him going eariler, maybe even to that pats at 7.

Talib is a BEAST.

Anyone who saw the Antonio Pittman "BEAST" youtube video last offseason knows that those things can make anybody look like they're the truth.

I would love to see the Saints trade for Nmandi. Do you think that the Raiders would go for this:

Our 1st and 4th for Nmandi and their 2nd.

Draft value chart comes out to where we give up approx. 1386 pts and they give up 550pts. This leaves a difference of 836pts which equals the 20-21st pick of the draft. They would essentially get to move up 24 spots from their 2nd pick and get an additional 4th.

What do you guys think?

I would love to see the Saints trade for Nmandi. Do you think that the Raiders would go for this:

Our 1st and 4th for Nmandi and their 2nd.

Draft value chart comes out to where we give up approx. 1386 pts and they give up 550pts. This leaves a difference of 836pts which equals the 20-21st pick of the draft. They would essentially get to move up 24 spots from their 2nd pick and get an additional 4th.

What do you guys think?

I do not think the Raiders would go for that, we would need to offer more for Nnamdi aloneI think and no way would they send us back a 2nd rounder.

To be honest, If I were GM, and many here after I say this will be glad I am not. I would sign Nnamdi to an offer right now today (or soonest day possible) and compensate the Raiders with 2 first rounders and get the best corner in the game today. Its a steep price, but I would do just about anything I could to get Nnamdi in a Saints uniform. If i were the Raiders, I would not have Franchised Nnamdi, he would already be locked up to a deal that would make Rick Depiatro's (goalie for the Islanders) deal look small and short in comparison.

I think you all feel alot better knowing Micky Loomis is our GM and not me.

One on one against a speed receiver Qb had some time to throw and no safety help over the top. It was bad Coverage but it was a bad play. He had some bad Games Jordy Nelson was one of them and that play counted for most of Jordy Nelsons stats as well.

Its not like Talib gets burnt on a regular, he had a few bad games and that can happen to CB's and it showed. he also usually had no over the top Help and was out on a island so the few plays he did get burned on if he missed it there wasn;t anyone to make it after him. Thats not gonna happen as a Saint and him being a rookie. He will have help over the top and will let up less big plays and be able to grow into the position.

Yeah he is raw, he is a Jr. If he stayed he would get better in coverage no doubt and be hands down the best corner next year. But he didn't so he will have some knocks on him entering the draft. But he has everything you want in a corner.

He has great speed
, I say he runs at the combine in the 4.3's He has good Size at 6'2" 210lbs. Great hands, I have heard many scouts say if he was a full time receiver he would be a first round prospect there as well. I mean his receiver stats there aren't many but they are down right rediculous. Something like 8 catches 200 plus yds 6 tds. If they needed a score late in a game he would come in and they would throw to him and he would get the score. Just a playmaker, all I can say. His career at CB has been good and steady at Kansas he is not a one year wonder. He played in almost 40 games at Kansas and people knock him for the same 3 games over and over Jordy Nelson and who are the other 2 (someone will post them)

Everyone is gonna have knocks and everyone has bad games, but he has all the things you need to build upon and has showed improvement every year. He has had ALOT more good games than bad games and is a solid player to get in here and try and develope. They are all gonna have some growing pains don't kid yourself about that. One clip from youtube dosen;t cahnge that, go get his orage bowl clip from this year for us.

Same could also be said of Jason David.

Lets hope we can add B. Berrian and Flozell Adams to this list

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom