Who would you pick at #10 if we acquired these FA's (1 Viewer)

kenny59715

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Lets just say we make a huge splash in free agency this year and pick up the following players.

Zach Thomas
Alge Crumpler
Corey Williams (scratch) how about Gibril Wilson?
Drayton Florence

This would fill many of the holes we would have on the defensive side and fill in the lack of a complete TE as well. I think if we get these guys in FA then we could stand pat at #10 and take Kenny Phillips. If he is not available or there is nobody worthy of the #10 pick left we could trade down.

I think this allows us room for BPA even if it is on the offensive side of the ball.

Last edited:
I would take either Mike Jenkins or Leodis McKelvin. We need more than one cornerback out of this off-season.

If for some reason neither are available then I would go for either Jake Long or Ryan Clady.

I'd go with the 10th best player in the draft

Rivers, DRC, Talib...
Why Rivers we got good LB in FA and he is a beast
Why DRC believe he is the be good at the next level, and tall with good hands
Why Talib tall with GREAT HANDS, and did you ever see the guy play this year? enough said then...

YES i am ever big on tall CB with good speed because they WANT get picked as much... Does anybody remember JASON DAVID? 5' foot 8 and can't cover nobody...

1. Jenkins/Talib/Connor/Kelly/Rivers/Stewart 2. Lofton/Sims/Mayo/Davis/Thomas/Henne 3. Leman/Crable/Moore/Bowman/Lee/Bryant 4. Okam/Butler/Rubin/Zybidowski/Terrell/Williams 5. Gatewood/Gillberry/Jackson/Lichtensteiger/Davis/Adams 6. Shirley/Silva/Gaines/Manley II/Santos/Fagg 7. Sperry/Klinkenborg/Morton/Brooks/Babers/Reda/Yearwood

BPA or CB. If Jenkins and McKelvin are gone, and we can't trade down, I'd take the BPA.

Ellis if there, or Phillips/Lofton or Mayo in the 2nd

stewart would not be a bad move. He is a strong inside runner with the speed to break away. He reminds me of Deuce. Very patient runner with good hands and a great attitude.

Rivers, DRC, Talib...
Why Talib tall with GREAT HANDS, and did you ever see the guy play this year? enough said then...

YES i am ever big on tall CB with good speed because they WANT get picked as much... Does anybody remember JASON DAVID? 5' foot 8 and can't cover nobody...

What?

I'd still use that #10 pick on a corner (Talib or McKelvin) and get a Linebacker in the 2nd round....I still like Rivers at #10 but it doesnt look like other teams have him graded that high (but that could be, because these analyst are hyping other players) but he is a guy I still like.

Rivers, DRC, Talib...

What? LOL!

I love Keith Rivers because I love Slam **** LB's. I think I just love LB's in general. Mike Jenkins is a Saint at #10 though.

Well I have not changed my stance to much since he declared. I would take Aqib Talib at 10. Unless Dorsey or Ellis falls.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom