Who would you rather be a Saint: James Harrison or Dwight Freeny? (1 Viewer)

Who would you choose between?

• Dwight Freeny

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • James Harrison

Votes: 204 83.3%

• Total voters
I would rather James Harrison, he would bring that nastiness and attitude that this defense needs. I also think he would be a better fit for Rob Ryan.

Harrison is older but would be cheaper. Both players may not stay healthy all year. I wouldnt mind either but think freeney has more speed. Id like one in addition to ansah in draft. Basically harrison could train ziggy. If we are drafting tackle id rather freeney because he still has years plural

I would rather have Butler to be honest I don't like getting older players who have gave their hearts and souls to other teams over the years

I would rather have Butler to be honest I don't like getting older players who have gave their hearts and souls to other teams over the years

Well Darren Sharper turned out to be a big help for 2 years. He was old and gave his heart and soul to the Vikings and Packers for years. But I know what you mean about getting older players. Do they have anything left in the tank.

James Harrison was injured the beginning of last year or his sacks would be up

Well it seems that Freeny will want too much money and Harrison will be cheaper. I still think Harrison has something left in the tank and has can offer good play for a year or two. Sort like what Sharper did for the Saints. Also looks like the majority so far would rather Harrison.

We're at a point now to where I'm not sure I want any of these guys left. Too much money involved for old players that are near term solutions to a long term problem. With the draft class the way it is I'd like to see us work some magic in the draft and dig out that diamond.

Harrison without a doubt... Attitude, fits our D better than Freeny, cheaper. A one year deal with a one year option would be sweet.

Well, supposedly Freeny wants $6 million, and he is willing to wait it out before he gets it, so I'll pass.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>NFL Network's Michelle Beisner also indicated <a href="https://twitter.com/search/%23Broncos">#Broncos</a> have lost interest in free agent John Abraham. "The interest is not what it was."</p>&mdash; Evan Silva (@evansilva) <a href="https://twitter.com/evansilva/status/316689629145346050">March 26, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I'd only take Harrison if he is cheap, which he probably won't be. I'd love his passion on this defense though. He'd bring a real swagger.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom