Who would you take on a 3 year contract, Nnamdi or Porter? (1 Viewer)

Who would you take at the same price, Nnamdi or Porter?

• Nnamdi Asomugha

Votes: 242 76.8%
  • Tracy Porter

Votes: 73 23.2%

• Total voters
i know we're stuck with our safeties, but get me a pass rusher who can help the safeties than a CB who puts them in the spotlight.

Which is what the draft is for.

The only possible passrusher we've brought in who'd even represent any potential is Victor Butler and he left without a contract.

He and Nnamdi or whoever are mutually exclusive propositions. One isn't playing against the other, mainly because there's no one else out there to sign as a pass rusher.

Which is what the draft is for.

The only possible passrusher we've brought in who'd even represent any potential is Victor Butler and he left without a contract.

He and Nnamdi or whoever are mutually exclusive propositions. One isn't playing against the other, mainly because there's no one else out there to sign as a pass rusher.

the Saints don't find hidden gems in the draft on the defensive side of the ball, so i'd take my chances with FA to find a serviceable guy that will help in 2013

the Saints don't find hidden gems in the draft on the defensive side of the ball, so i'd take my chances with FA to find a serviceable guy that will help in 2013

I would to if they were out there. Right now it's Victor Butler (who'd I'd like at least as depth with possible starting potential) or no one it appears.

So from what I see playing out, Nnamdi's possible signing doesn't stop us from getting a pass rusher in FA. The terrible market for them and Butler wanting too much money does though.

We need all the shutdown CB's we can get with our safeties.

And Porter seriously!? Were y'all not fed up with all the missed tackles last year? Do y'all realize the scheme Ryan runs? Do you want another CB that can't stay healthy?

We need all the shutdown CB's we can get with our safeties.

And Porter seriously!? Were y'all not fed up with all the missed tackles last year? Do y'all realize the scheme Ryan runs? Do you want another CB that can't stay healthy?

Nnamdi isn't a good tackler either. Most Raider fans who got to watch him at his best will even tell you the same.

Nnamdi isn't a good tackler either. Most Raider fans who got to watch him at his best will even tell you the same.

Even still, Porter is horrific at it and has concussion issues so I'll still take Nnamdi's chances at his size.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom