Who would you take out of these 8 players? (1 Viewer)

Who's the best?

• Tracy Porter, CB

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Patrick Lee, CB

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • Pat Sims, DT

Votes: 36 29.5%
  • Sam Baker, OT

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • Lawrence Jackson, DE

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mario Manningham, WR

Votes: 15 12.3%
  • John Carlson, TE

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Fred Davis, TE

Votes: 41 33.6%

• Total voters

Curufin

Reaction score
Just a hypothetical question, assuming the Saints have the exact same needs that they do going into the draft. As a prospect, who do you think is better?

If, RIGHT NOW (before the draft) you could have one of these players at absolutely no cost, who would you take?

Last edited:
all this says is Who's Better: Manningham is the best player to choose from, but not the best pick for the Saints.....

Sims is by far the best player up there that i could see the Saints picking....

Last edited:
My bad, I meant best player for the Saints considering their needs but assumign they didn't pick anyone in the first.

My meaning was: if these are the only 8 players in the draft, with the 1st overall pick held by the Saints, who would you take?

Last edited:
My meaning was: if these are the only 8 players in the draft, with the 1st overall pick held by the Saints, who would you take?

I'd offer that pick to the raiders for Nnamdi, Or even to Tennesse for Hanyesworth or better yet I would just sign Nnamdi or Haynesworth and give Oakland or Tennesse 2 first rounders (this year and Next) and let them choose between those guys. Because I would not pay any of them top 10 money.

Ok, also assume you didn't have to pay them any money.

lol, I just can't get my meaning clear...

Lemme try again:
If, RIGHT NOW (before the draft) you could have any of these players at absolutely no cost, who would you take?

Ok, also assume you didn't have to pay them any money.

lol, I just can't get my meaning clear...

Lemme try again:
If, RIGHT NOW (before the draft) you could have any of these players at absolutely no cost, who would you take?

:lol: relax..id go w/ Davis..hed be killer in our offense

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom