Who would you trade? (1 Viewer)

CajunSaint

Hall of Famer
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am trying to make a trade for Kevin Jones. Here is the situation, I am tied for 3rd and the top 4 teams have for the most part seperated themselves. The guy i am negotiating with for Jones is currently in first. In fact he has a very good team, Jones, LJ, Holt, Gore, Driver, LJ Smith.

So, i am trying not to give this guy too much because I am going to have to face him at some point in the playoffs.

My team:

Brady and Brees

Jones-Drew, Bush, Addai, Henry, Mike Bell

TO, Colston, Walker, D Jackson, Reg Brown

Shockey and Winslow

I feel comfortable with my team because of my WRs, i could definitely use a stud RB, however, my Rbs have actually been solid lately.

We start 2 WRs and 2 Rbs along with 1 flex. I use Colston as my TE, so my typical starting lineup is Brady, TO, Jackson, Walker, Colston, Jones-Drew, and either Addai or Bush.

This guy has openly said he is looking for a Qb because he has Grossman and Hasselbeck.

I have no problem trading either Brees or Brady. I have tried dumping my TEs, but cant get a bite.

I already offered, Brady, Jones-Drew, and Brown for Jones and Hasselbeck. He countered by inserting Frank Gore. While Gore is a nice back to have, i think i can do fine with my current Rbs. Apparently he is looking for more for Jones.

So now I ask, I dont want to give up too much, but what should i offer? or should I just stand pat with my team?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom