who y'all got today and why (4 Viewers)

Medicine Man

Nature's Beast
Reaction score
I was of the mind set that I didn't care. But after seeing Ray Lewis on the no white flags video and then having ed reed and my hate of the 49ers...geaux Flacco. I am so tired of hearing of kapernick yawn wake me when it's over

Two weeks ago, it was anybody but the falcons.

This week, anybody but the niners.

Go Ravens.

Ravens x1000 Local ties, watching Flaco win while Matty Poop is at home ...oh yea, and they are not the 9ers (so they got that going for them)

15051463-15051466-large.jpg

Ravens.

I'm tired of the 49ers and their fans. Especially the fans.

I'm most interested in seeing how Kaepernick does against Ed Reed. I'm hoping Reed makes the rookie quarterback pay.

Here's the best case scenario: Flacco has an unbelievable game to get the win. He then demands, and gets, Drew Brees money. This causes Matt Ryan to demand, and get, te same contract and put the failcans in salary cap hell like we are.

The NFC won quite a few SBs lately....its time for an AFC team to win. The 49rs have a perfect SB record....its time for a small blemish on that record....

GO RAVENS!!

The Ravens. Love both of the Rays and Ed Reed. And I want to see Jim Harbaugh lose it in the post-game presser.

I am rooting for Roger to choke on a chicken bone, I will settle for him falling down on camera and busting his nose.

Do i really need to explain why?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom