Who you got (1 Viewer)

Who ya got?

• Total voters
I hate both but think UT will take it this year.

Texas clearly has grander sights this year, where as OU is pretty much out. So the chance for OU to play spoiler is going to be huge motivation.

I am not a betting man, and even if I were I would not bet on this match-up. Too much could go either way. I know, a cop out answer, but I am expecting a very good game.

I haven't seen Texas play this year but I have seen Oklahoma twice.

I'm going Texas

BTW anyone think this is just a down year for college football? Feels kinda like 2002 and 2003. Especially after last year, seems like a down year. All the teams seem fatally flawed. Really Alabama is probably the best, most complete team out there (and it kills me to say that). Maybe Texas, idk.

I personally think 2003 was a great year :hihi:

But yeah, I agree. No great teams except maybe Bama and most of the conferences have essentially 2 teams at most vying for the conference title.

BTW anyone think this is just a down year for college football? ... Especially after last year, seems like a down year.All the teams seem fatally flawed. Really Alabama is probably the best, most complete team out there (and it kills me to say that). Maybe Texas, idk.

Yep. I've yet to be impressed by the usual NC contenders from the SEC and Big 12 (where offenses are almost unrecognizable from those of 2008 despite little change in the rosters). They all look beatable, Alabama and Texas included, but it does appear that Alabama is the most well-rounded in the bunch. Texas' defense is notably improved, but the offense has bouts of catatonic schizophrenia.

This may be the year of which team is less mediocre. It's still early though. Hopefully, a few will find their groove.

BTW anyone think this is just a down year for college football? Feels kinda like 2002 and 2003. Especially after last year, seems like a down year. All the teams seem fatally flawed. Really Alabama is probably the best, most complete team out there (and it kills me to say that). Maybe Texas, idk.

I can't argue with this up to this point in the season. Nobody looks like world beaters right now. Bama has a stifling defense right now but the offense is having a little trouble getting in the end zone lately. They were in the red zone 5 times against Ole Miss and got a FG every time which at least they scored but you need to get in the end zone at least a couple times.

Last year, Gresham was a big target for Bradford. This year, Buckner has moved to the flex and will provide a nice outlet for McCoy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom