Whoa (1 Viewer)

I tell you what. Man I'm missing Ingram III. I was watching him in the game against the Chiefs and he is balling. Could of paid him Saints. But oh well. Just saying he is looking good with the Ravens
We wanted to. I think his agent screwed up by trying to highball right out of the gate in negotiations. Eight mil I believe. Loomis probably thought he couldn't get close to that so signed Murray instead. Seems like a backfire to me because Baltimore paid him close to what we offered.

Either way I'm glad he's got the lion's share of carries and having success with the Ravens. My fantasy team is glad too ?

We tried to pay him. The Ravens didn't get him for much more than we offered. His agent wanted way more than what we offered ... or than what Baltimore paid him for that matter.
Exactly. His agent had him thinking he could get nearly $10MM/year. We offered the same $4.5/year that Baltimore did but weren't going to wait around for him to take the last offer left before signing someone to replace him. If we did, could you imagine what our RBBC would look like? I know Murray isn't exactly lighting it up, but AK41 was going to be taking the RB#1 spot this year anyway.

It sucked what happened. Really, just a clear cut example of people not communicating/working together. That being said, I think Baltimore the best place he could have landed. Outside of the NFC with a historically run-first team. And he's ballin out. Really happy for Ingram. I just bought his color rush jersey last season too... Silver lining is him being on the Ravens allows me to root for him every week without recourse.

Guys if Mark on this team Kamara would have touched the ball less today which would not have been a good thing. Kamara was the offense today.

Ingram was a real game changer at times.

I remember all those TDs he got when we last went to Buffalo. Several days when things would be a little hit and mostly miss... Ingram was that weapon that would take OVER.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom