Whodat 3 Round mock (with trade) (1 Viewer)

WhoDatfolife

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
1st round- (trade pick 13 for the 18th pick and a 3rd rounder)

18- Eric Kendricks ILB

31- Eli Harold DE/OLB

2nd Round-

44- Philip Dorsett - WR

3rd Round-

75 A.J Cann- OG

79- Ifo Ekpre-Olomu- CB

80- (from KC)- Cedric Ogbuehi- OT

I am not opposed to moving down from #13 to bottom third of the round, but NOT for merely a 3rd round pick. I also think Kendricks would be a great selection around #20 or so, but not at 13. Unfortunately, however, I think that there is more likelihood for Loomis to move up to around #7 to #9, giving up our second round choice to get a premium player who would otherwise be gone by the time we select.

You definetly hit the positions i would like to be addressed but probably not when drafted and the illegal trade.

Irrelevant. Still means they can part with more.

Then why did you ask for one? You specifically mentioned getting a compensatory pick from them and now that it's been pointed out to you that those picks can't be traded, it's irrelevant?

How does that work?

Then why did you ask for one? You specifically mentioned getting a compensatory pick from them and now that it's been pointed out to you that those picks can't be traded, it's irrelevant?

How does that work?
I didn't know about compensatory draft pick rules. Other than the Saints are never getting any.

The irrelevant part is in this scenario Kansas City could still part more of with their original draft picks and keep a good number for themselves.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom