#WhoDatHarlemShake (1 Viewer)

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VQ5X16NKYNw" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>

props to Jermon Bushrod

Bushrod was getting it in!!! Best new Harlem Shake video out now. Nobody new Harlem Shake video in Champion Square, with a real nfl player , and in front the dome. I love it!!!

Whatever, Debbie Downers. That was awesome. I thought it was a nice move by Bushrod to get some fans involved. Also, that's my brother-in-law hanging from the railing on the right.

I just don't see the appeal of the "Harlem shake". Maybe I'm just an old fogy at age 34.

Though, it's not the real Harlem shake of 10 years ago. This the new Harlem shake (videos that's going viral from all over) I was excited to see the whodat version of this. I guess it's fun to do and will get a lot of views on the web so, if you can't dance or act silly and enjoy making a video of it, why not have the whodat version with a player starting it off? I played it 6 straight times because my son and daughter enjoying this whodat version.

I've been dancing like that for years. I just never put it on the web.
And I also can do some tone deaf singing as well.

I think this is awseome...and its in support of Geason. If you dont understand this, look up Harlem Shake on Youtube. Some of them are hilarious. Way to go Bushrod!

Wow really ?? I saw the LSU one they had over 10,000 people. Your telling me only about 50 people can show up to be on a video with a saints player?? I bet if drew brees was doing it they would have way more people.

There's nothing to "get." It's a dance. Dancing doesn't require much cognitive comprehension. This one doesn't appear to require choreography or rhythm either. You just bounce around, nod you head and flail your arms - everyone can do it. It's not some deep, elusive concept to mull over.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom