#WhoDatHarlemShake (1 Viewer)

Wow really ?? I saw the LSU one they had over 10,000 people. Your telling me only about 50 people can show up to be on a video with a saints player?? I bet if drew brees was doing it they would have way more people.

This was done on a Tuesday at 5 PM with very little notice. Not on a major college campus with lots of promotion. We're you there?

Well, that escalated quickly...

But in terms of the video, I'll give Bushrod his props to do that. Pretty cool.

It's also awesome to see in the 2nd part of the video, Bushrod let a dude at the bottom wear the jersey he wore in the 1st part of the video when he switches to the Pro-Bowl jersey and helmet. That is unless the dude has an alternate Bushrod jersey? LOL.

If there had been more notice and it were done on a weekend i bet it would have been huge. How bout a buddy d harlem shake where all the guys are in drag.

Wow really ?? I saw the LSU one they had over 10,000 people. Your telling me only about 50 people can show up to be on a video with a saints player?? I bet if drew brees was doing it they would have way more people.

Well, first of all, no. They didn't have 10,000 people there.

But yeah, it's a lot easier to get a turnout for, well, just about anything on a college campus.

Well, first of all, no. They didn't have 10,000 people there.

But yeah, it's a lot easier to get a turnout for, well, just about anything on a college campus.

Yeah agreed. They did one this past week at Nicholls in the union that had probably twice as many as this one, and Nicholls isn't exactly a big school in the least bit.

I do not live there if so I would have been. We're you there ??

No. I was just leaving work. Which is why the turnout was so low. I knew you weren't there because you couldn't get there on such short notice from out of town, just like myself and everyone else who works a 9-5 and lives in the city. Ten AM on a Saturday, there would have been hundreds of people there.

I bet if they did on a Sat afternoon at 5 instead of a work/school day they would have had more people.

nm....looks like this question has been well covered.

love the video.

Guys and gals, it's called having a little bit of fun. I don't think it really mattered to those people that some of you like it or not. It's a hell of alot better than being on the streets doing something stupid and getting in trouble don't you think?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom