Who's catering the Gumbo celebration?!?! - Marcus Peters edition (1 Viewer)

oodank

BIG DOG!
Reaction score
Peters downplayed the gumbo comments he's been making/initiated in his presser today, I think we should have Gumbo catered in for the crew post game and have everybody do their interviews eating a bowl...I'm talking crab legs and hot sausage!

Im hungry too now.

But I’m just gonna keep repeating the biggest bullition board material we have as fans.

Their players said the crowd noise is over rated and a non factor. They directly called out the fans. Spread that around. Please! Sure wish I was there. I’m a loud sob.

Im hungry too now.

But I’m just gonna keep repeating the biggest bullition board material we have as fans.

Their players said the crowd noise is over rated and a non factor. They directly called out the fans. Spread that around. Please! Sure wish I was there. I’m a loud sob.

All day long.
Hope the Dats make those Rams players have ear issues. Make those ears bleed.

Rest assured that CoachP will have some Gumbo waiting for Peters at the end of the game...I imagine there will also be a play called "Gumbo" that goes right at Peters!

Rest assured that CoachP will have some Gumbo waiting for Peters at the end of the game...I imagine there will also be a play called "Gumbo" that goes right at Peters!

Nooo huhn, not "Gumbo!Gumbo!" That would be mic'd up material for sho. McVay got in on the Gumbo jabs today also, with the 'soup' comment during Peters interview. It's funny that Peters referenced gumbo after that 1st game because that's my go-to line when I'm talking trash to the rest of these crumb teams :rofl: it's too late to back out now Peters the seasoning bout set in...waiting on the rice :9:

Peters downplayed the gumbo comments he's been making/initiated in his presser today, I think we should have Gumbo catered in for the crew post game and have everybody do their interviews eating a bowl...I'm talking crab legs and hot sausage!

I’m with it.

All day long.
Hope the Dats make those Rams players have ear issues. Make those ears bleed.

Is that targeting the head? As long as the fans don't get paid for their performance I guess it's alright. ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom