Who's getting ODST at midnight? (1 Viewer)

Honestly, I don't see myself being part of a crew that finished Firefight on Legendary.

Normal, maybe yeah.

You never know, I guess, but right now it seems totally impossible.

Man this is fun... But I keep getting pwned

I don't actually hate Halo. But 24/7 and mangoose's refusal to acknowledge Modern Warfare's amplitude of greatness the other day rubbed me the wrong way so I am retaliating in the most childish manner I can come up with. I can't believe you guys went at midnight for this. Don't you guys have work in the morning? There will be towering displays at Wal Mart with hundreds of copies of this, just like any hyped release would have. I don't have too much room to talk. I did buy Halo 3 at midnight. I remember when the guy said "Name" when I got to the counter and I said, "I didn't reserve one" he had the nerve to look shocked and gave me one from the waist high pile of normal, unreserved stock. That reserve business is such a racket. Oh well, enjoy your Halo game fellas. I'm assuming my 360 brothers are either crashed or still playing this and wondering if 3 new maps was worth $65.00 (I know, they added sooooo much more). I will listen to reviews of this game in 2 weeks as buyers "high" over a new purchase tends to skew initial impressions due to the buyer wanting to justify the purchase. I'm as guilty as anyone of that. Seriously though enjoy it. I still own Halo 3 and I always trade in everything when I'm done with it. Kept this for whatever reason.

I bought CODMW about 2 weeks ago. I must say, the single player is amazing, but when I tried out the multiplayer, :jpshakehead:. It was terrible. I honestly can say that there were so many things that sucked in the online mode, I don't know where to begin.

I bought CODMW about 2 weeks ago. I must say, the single player is amazing, but when I trid out the multiplayer, :jpshakehead:. It was terrible. I honestly can say that there were so many things that sucked in the online mode, I don't know where to begin.

doing_it_wrong.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom