Who's going to be our backup QB? (1 Viewer)

Replace Mr. Bridgewater or use that money to bolster the defense and receiving corp. I'm not very knowledgeable but the latter choice feels better. Won't there be a ton of unemployed QBs stacked up waiting to fill in if either our 1 or 2 goes down?

Taysom is the backup QB. Saints will be targeting players at the position Hill filled in for (TE, WR, RB) he played there out of necessity not because he was so talented, he's NOT a TE or RB or WR we lacked depth at TE, RB and WR now with Taysom firmly cemented as the backup QB the Saints will draft and sign players to fill those voids.

The only reason you go for a talented QB as a backup is in case of a situation like Brees or Roethlisberger. I wouldn't mind Flacco/Glennon/Moore if they can come cheap.

As much as people hate the idea on Winston coming here I think it’s exactly what we need. Winston is the perfect backup we can build up for future draft picks, I mean he’s got an arm just not all that intelligent. Sean Payton and staff will certainly change that.

As much as people hate the idea on Winston coming here I think it’s exactly what we need. Winston is the perfect backup we can build up for future draft picks, I mean he’s got an arm just not all that intelligent. Sean Payton and staff will certainly change that.

Since when can the Saints make someone smarter?

Since when can the Saints make someone smarter?

Well coaching in Tampa hasn’t been the greatest wouldn’t you say? He can only raise his “football IQ” by learning from Sean Payton and company.

I probably should’ve said raise his “football IQ.” The term “Can’t fix stupid” is pretty accurate. So yea Football IQ lol

Well coaching in Tampa hasn’t been the greatest wouldn’t you say? He can only raise his “football IQ” by learning from Sean Payton and company.

I probably should’ve said raise his “football IQ.” The term “Can’t fix stupid” is pretty accurate. So yea Football IQ lol

Even if they could raise his football IQ he still has to use his not that intelligent brain to make decisions.

Even if they could raise his football IQ he still has to use his not that intelligent brain to make decisions.
Tru Dat.. that’s why I really only like him for trade bait for next year.. or this year! We only need him to carry a clip board and maybe take a few punches from Lattimore in the locker room lol.

If the Saints can get him to shine at any point that gives us a chance to trade him for a player or a pick. Allot of QB’s are moving around this year, more than we’ve ever seen. I’d like to have one of the starting QB’s in our lineup to hold over other teams heads.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom