Who's going to have a break out game tonight? (1 Viewer)

Who's going to have a break out game tonight?

• Colby Fleener

Votes: 22 21.8%
  • Mike Thomas

Votes: 62 61.4%
  • Brandon Coleman

Votes: 4 4.0%
  • Mark Ingram

Votes: 11 10.9%
  • Brandon Cooks

Votes: 2 2.0%

• Total voters
I'm looking for Thomas to shine, but Cooks seems to shine often in the Dome too.

How bout Kruger?! Or Fairley or any of our D Line?!

We need to create pressure now more than ever to help out this secondary.

I really feel if we put a decent amount of pressure on Matt Ryan, we win this game easily.

Who Dat!

Based off of what i've seen from the D-Line so far, i'd rather that we blitz instead of relying on pressure from the front 4.

If we blitz and get a few sacks, the crowd will get into it. However if we sit back and allow Matty to pick us apart, the crowd will get discouraged and remain quiet.

Based off of what i've seen from the D-Line so far, i'd rather that we blitz instead of relying on pressure from the front 4.

If we blitz and get a few sacks, the crowd will get into it. However if we sit back and allow Matty to pick us apart, the crowd will get discouraged and remain quiet.

We'll you'll be in luck. There might be some blitz packages you see used at home due to crowd/snap timing that you wouldn't see in away games.

We'll you'll be in luck. There might be some blitz packages you see used at home due to crowd/snap timing that you wouldn't see in away games.

That would be helpful. Considering the injuries we have, it's best to roll the dice. I think with the sacks, special occasion of the dome & MNF, the crowd will be a huge factor.

I'm also willing to bet that we'll come out playing pretty aggressive on offense as well. Heck, we might even see Coleman catch a TD pass.

Best way to play the Falcons is to stop the run, then on third down drop a lot of people in coverage, let the underneath guy open then tackle. Matty Ice loves to dump off short of the first down.

I'm hoping Payton get back to 2009 style of playing ball tonight, meaning utilizing a balanced run/passing game.

Another blocked kick would also be special to see as well.

I hope it is Michael Thomas, but Atlanta has really good CBs. More realistically I think it will be Fleener. Ben Watson lit up Atlanta last year.

Von Bell and Ken Crawley both have picks tonight

Hellye! I'm with you on Vonn Bell, especially with Kenny possibly missing the game. Bell's range, cover skills, and ballhawk ability will hopefully show up tonight. Lord knows we'll need it with the damn injury bug biting off a huge chunk of our starting lineup. Plus, I'm solidly certain that ATL will go after him a ton.

I fearlessly project Vonn Bell registering: 9TACKLES, 1 TFL, 1SACK, 2PD, 1INT.

Fleener.
Through 2 games Atlanta is ranked 31 in defense vs TEs

Here is the stats

179 yds allowed, 3 TDs, 15 receptions and 9.2 ypc

Saints are ranked 9th vs TEs

59 yds allowed, 0 TDs, 9 receptions, 6.56 ypc

This might not mean anything tonight, but I have to think Fleener breaks out.

The correct answer is Chris Manhertz. Although you may or may not be able to pick up him on NFL Fantasy Football. I just talked them in to adding him but he may not be available for tonights game.

IceHot ,
I have added him, but he might not be available by game time. He will definitely be available tomorrow. The best I can suggest is that you check back closer to game time and see if he has processed.

We appreciate you playing at NFL.com. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Henry
NFL Media

Being as I forgot to start a TE and couldnt nab Coby and as he wont be available until Tuesday it seems obvious to me that he will be ballin' out tonight (2 TDs)

My pick is: Can't Guard Mike. I think it's time and the bright lights will be on tonight. Maybe we can get a 1-hand catch or two :happy0005:

Who's your pick?

I see my vote is not an original one... Mike having a huge game would only add to my current 68 point bench scoring... Highlighted by Jerromy Hill with 21 points and J Graham with 14... I bet Mike will have 18 fantasy points tonight... smh

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom